Cycle Design Help - Test with Tren or Deca??

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, getting ready to order gear and im torn.

Thinking of doing either of the following

500 test / 400 tren

or

500 test / 400 deca

going to front load for four weeks with 50mg Dbol a day split in two doses.

Got all my ancillaries on order so no problems there.

This is my first cycle in 6 years and my fourth cycle overall. Previous cycles were test 500, test 500 + EQ, and test 500 + tren/fina

My conundrum is whether to try deca or stick with tren. Goal in this cycle is pure bulk - but i do need something that will not be harsh on joints or tendons as a have one wrist that is weak.

I've tolerated tren well in the past and coped with the usual sides fine. But im really tempted to try deca.

Looking to do a cycle for 16 weeks starting in the next week or two.

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
id say test and deca but thats just because i had a terrible experience with tren. But if youve used it before and it worked why change? You could try the test lower than the tren this time or use what worked last time....what are your stats right now??

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if bulk is what you want then test/deca/dbol. Also yes dbol is easier on the joints but it also masks pain so if there is a real issue you could actually end up damaging it worse...just my 02

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
5'10, 185#

I dieted down last year to 165 and i've been working up to 185 but im plateaued now. Not sure about bodyfat cuz the diet has been bad the last two weeks, but im getting that pulled together this week. Three main meals a day and three small protein/carb meals between - eating from about 9am thru 9pm each day.

Im looking to get to 200# and keep the waist under control while i do it. Ideally like to get a little higher because i know some will bleed off after the cycle finishes.

Workouts are 4 days a week with cardio 6 days a week.

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am on test deca and winni and have similar stats. I put on 20 pretty quick with that shit.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If its your first cycle in 6 years I say just go with test dbol. Save the tren or deca for next cycle. You'll make great gains with just test and dbol and get to know what they're doing to your body again. I think after 6 years off of anything I'd forget what it did to my body and forget how to recognize the signs of shit. That's just my opinion but hey, I'm just jacked and sexy lol

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can agree with Colt on this one...since it's been 6 long years. Go with test and dbol and you'll make good quality gains just from that. And that way you have that Deca left over for your next cycle bro!!!!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^^^ what colt and Beasto said:)

Reaction score
Fuck it I disagree with everyone including YOU COBRA!!! lmao... Ok Colt post makes a lot of sense to me for safety, BUT I know human nature and if you going to throw something else in there I said go what Cobra Said test/deca/ D-bol if bulking is your goal. Never hear this before "IF YOU DON`T GROWTH ON TEST/DECA/D-BOL YOU WON`T GROWTH ON NOTHING" I just love to use this line ;)

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im with Pikiki, Rock the Test/Deca/Dbol!!! Get all big!!

Eat clean!

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, Test Deca Dbol it is. Im gonna nuke every androgen receptor in my body.

New Threads