Steroid Cycle

Reaction score
Hey guys new here so sorry if it’s in wrong section or not allowed

I’ve previously run 2 test E only cycles for 12 weeks at 500mg/wk and felt awesome
ran pct after first cycle but wasn’t able to get ahold of pct after second cycle so feel like test levels dropped a **** load and felt like shit. Sex drive dropped and lost gains

Started a new cycle on Monday 12th Oct and I’m doing 500mg/wk of test which I shot 250ml on Monday and will do another 250ml on Thursday and I’m doing 40mg of dbol a day
doing 10mg of dbol at 4:30am, 10:30am, 3:30pm and 9:30pm
finding last night (Wednesday) and today I’ve felt like ****in shit.. little bit blurry vision, lethargic, dizzy, pulsating body
I realised I wasn’t drinking enough water so I have upped my water since yesterday arvo and I’ve always eaten clean.
Is this from dbol? Could it be from low test levels to begin with?
any idea why this is happening and what I should do?

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, this should be in the cycle discussion section HERE

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
What’s your blood pressure like?? Have you ever had any blood work done, I feel like that when my crit goes too high

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did you have any bloodwork done before starting? Unless you are in a serious cut prep for a show you should be drinking a LOT of water. Like to the point where you think it may be too much and then drink some more.

Reaction score
Did you have any bloodwork done before starting? Unless you are in a serious cut prep for a show you should be drinking a LOT of water. Like to the point where you think it may be too much and then drink some more.

What’s your blood pressure like?? Have you ever had any blood work done, I feel like that when my crit goes too high

I have never had blood work done so I suppose in reality I can’t say for sure that my test levels are low but that was just my assumption considering I didn’t run a pct on my last test cycle that ended 3 months ago. I’m not getting ready for a show but I was only drinking a pathetic 1.5L-2L a day
I’ve used my water intake to 6L or 7. 5L on a workout day so I’ll see how I go.
Also I have not had my blood pressure checked

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I would get a blood pressure cuff and book in for blood work. Also go donate some blood would help if it is high crit and also won’t do you any harm either

I have never had blood work done so I suppose in reality I can’t say for sure that my test levels are low but that was just my assumption considering I didn’t run a pct on my last test cycle that ended 3 months ago. I’m not getting ready for a show but I was only drinking a pathetic 1.5L-2L a day
I’ve used my water intake to 6L or 7. 5L on a workout day so I’ll see how I go.
Also I have not had my blood pressure checked

Reaction score
I would get a blood pressure cuff and book in for blood work. Also go donate some blood would help if it is high crit and also won’t do you any harm either

Might go down and get blood pressure checked at hospital just in case for now as it’s free in NZ anyway.
Will also book bloods in.
not sure I’m allowed to donate blood in NZ if I’ve injected myself with needles before but I’ll double check

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
don’t tell them

Might go down and get blood pressure checked at hospital just in case for now as it’s free in NZ anyway.
Will also book bloods in.
not sure I’m allowed to donate blood in NZ if I’ve injected myself with needles before but I’ll double check

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As someone who is on TRT I don't have to worry about PCT but I've been around long enough to know that you shouldn't start a cycle until you have everything needed for it which includes PCT. Don't make any assumptions as you could end up causing long term problems for yourself. Once you get completely off of this cycle you need to get a full hormone panel before you start another and do that for every subsequent cycle. This way you can compare results and monitor your progress. This, to me, is just as important, if not more so, than the gains you made while on cycle. A good PCT will help you retain those gains better long term

Reaction score
As someone who is on TRT I don't have to worry about PCT but I've been around long enough to know that you shouldn't start a cycle until you have everything needed for it which includes PCT. Don't make any assumptions as you could end up causing long term problems for yourself. Once you get completely off of this cycle you need to get a full hormone panel before you start another and do that for every subsequent cycle. This way you can compare results and monitor your progress. This, to me, is just as important, if not more so, than the gains you made while on cycle. A good PCT will help you retain those gains better long term

Yup learnt my lesson from that one trusting that mate can get it “whenever”.
I’ve got my PCT ready this time so I’m good to go.
Thanks mate I will be doing this next time!

New Threads