Best stack with test.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
I want to improve cardio if possible, and keep the the weight down. I'll be doing more plyometric workouts as well as wrestling/BJJ so anything that supplements that to the greatest degree. The goal is to have the work output increased as much as possible as well as recovery. Lean muscle is the goal here.

Then that means no Tren and no deca. They both kill your cardio output. For BJJ, and if you're not tested so assuming you're a lower belt, I'd suggest EQ.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of this.

If you're not a professional getting paid, taking AAS at age 24 for just a bump in athletic performance seems like a bad idea to me.

In my opinion, very small doses would be best for a bump in athletic performance, but seems silly to do in your situation.

Is there nothing else you could improve first? How's your sleep? How's your nutrition? Stress? General lifestyle? If any of these could be improved, I'd start there.

Sorry if I'm not telling you what you want to hear.

You're be surprised. If this kid is competing IBJJF and is a purple or brown belt in BJJ, the competitors run more shit than I could have imagined. That culture is very liberal in their AAS use.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
You're be surprised. If this kid is competing IBJJF and is a purple or brown belt in BJJ, the competitors run more shit than I could have imagined. That culture is very liberal in their AAS use.

I've heard that they love their weed. :32 (20):

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Then that means no Tren and no deca. They both kill your cardio output. For BJJ, and if you're not tested so assuming you're a lower belt, I'd suggest EQ.

I don't know of any compound that promotes endurance more than EQ. Many track and field, wrestling and cyclist athletes live off this stuff during competition seasons.

Reaction score

thanks for the insight. Does that mean I should take test by itself or with var as a kickstarter? As for the EQ, I am rather ignorant in that so I'll have to do my research. This will be my first cycle and I have heard conflicting statements like use var and maybe tbol as a kickstart or just use test by itself. thanks in advance.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
I've heard that they love their weed. :32 (20):

Some do, some don't. Just depends but the top guys all love their AAS. Hell some have retired early so the IBJJF didni't come out and let the public know the athlete was popped.

I say do ADCC and run EVERYTHING! Those guys are ****ing animals.

New Threads