Best stack with test.

Reaction score
Title says it all. What is the best stack to do with Test-E for for pure athletic performance and not necessarily muscle mass. As well as the best kick starter. Thanks ahead of time for your insight.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Define "athletic performance". For me, I'd be doing Tren but I know it's for everybody

Reaction score
I want to improve cardio if possible, and keep the the weight down. I'll be doing more plyometric workouts as well as wrestling/BJJ so anything that supplements that to the greatest degree. The goal is to have the work output increased as much as possible as well as recovery. Lean muscle is the goal here.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Are you already on TRT, or natural?

Reaction score
Going to get bloodwork done here in the next month before I start any type of cycle. I want to be as responsible as possible since longevity is most important.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Get your blood work done and post up the results. If you choose to cycle after that then I'd do a test only and see how your body reacts and if it's what you were wanting. As long as that works for you then you can cycle off and do a solid PCT and spend time off cycle before starting another where you can add something to the mix if you'd like. Take baby steps and you'll end up with more knowledge, better results, and results that last longer

Reaction score
Awesome, Thank you for all the help everybody. I'll make sure to take small steps and do it responsibly.

joeyirish777

Reaction score
Cardarine is great for cardio. I noticed a significant difference while using it doing 1000+ meter swims and 8 mile+ ruck runs. not so much shorter workouts like a typical weightlifting/powerlifting session. It put me in more of a place where the only thing that was preventing me from doing more was my re-feed strategies and environment factors.

Before hand I could do that all of those things, just not so gracefully. If that makes any sense.

wilkinkc

Reaction score
I agree with Joey. I didn’t notice any benefits during weight training so I stopped taking it. But from what everyone says it’s pretty good for cardio

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of this.

If you're not a professional getting paid, taking AAS at age 24 for just a bump in athletic performance seems like a bad idea to me.

In my opinion, very small doses would be best for a bump in athletic performance, but seems silly to do in your situation.

Is there nothing else you could improve first? How's your sleep? How's your nutrition? Stress? General lifestyle? If any of these could be improved, I'd start there.

Sorry if I'm not telling you what you want to hear.