Anavar vs Tbol as a kickstart?

Reaction score
Title says it all. If you were to pick one over the other for athletic performance (Sports, MMA, Wrestling) in regards to a kickstart for a cycle. What would you pick and why? I'm leaning towards anavar due to the accessibility, however the downside would be price. Thanks for answering in advance.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Wouldn’t take any oral as a kick starter, would always take them week 5 onwards or at the end

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
For a guy who said hes interested in expanding his knowledge of health and wellness, you sure have an infatuation with drug at a relatively young age.

Reaction score
For a guy who said hes interested in expanding his knowledge of health and wellness, you sure have an infatuation with drug at a relatively young age.

I was being a tad facetious when saying "health and wellness." I do have an infatuation with performance enhancing drugs though, which is why I would like to expand my knowledge on the subject.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have your performance enhancement secrets right here ... get up early ... work hard ... stay late ... talent is overrated as is the idea of PED's are going to magically do anything ... if you are not busting your ass and have your nutrition understood and implemented nothing else is going to matter ...

I know no one likes to hear it ... but discipline and work ethic are the key ... as a wise man once said the elevator to success is broken but the stair are always open ....

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In your other post there were several of us that said you needed to run test only first if and when you cycled and then on subsequent cycles you can try other additions to it.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
They’re trying to tell u not to run orals on your first cycle.

Blacktail

Reaction score
One compound at a time until you know how your body reacts to each of them.

Reactions: CJ

New Threads