Covid Masks that breathe

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
So I didn't know where to put this so I just stuck it here.

As someone who is relatively young (compared to some of you old ****s) and healthy, I'm not too concerned with the covid hype. That being said, has anyone come across a breathable mask to work out in?

My last hope for something breathable was one of those moisture wicking all in one deals that's like a long neck gator where you can wear it on your neck, around your head like a headband, etc. Got a couple off Amazon and it works extremely nice as a headband but still does not breathe well over your mouth. I want something I can do supersets and cardio in and not feel like I'm being strangled. The altitude mask guys have been training for this moment for years but I'm just not down with the feeling of having my mouth and nose covered. Anyone got any suggestions?

Lizard King

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
FD's tighty whiteys smell bad, but they work as a mask I hear....

lfod14

Reaction score
Completely insane that some states expect you to workout with a mask on, at least it seems there's some good-ish options.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Wear something thin and easily falls off so it can fall during sets. You can say oh well and not pick it up till your set is done and only wear it in betw sets.

Swiper.

Elite
Reaction score
4557b2217a437b37e5e3bb4890584ee3.jpg