Gibz cut log

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
278lbs.
Hungry af all the time, not a good feeling. Body wants them snack foods lol. **** you I am a man on a mission i say ;)
Ghey ass leg workout today, 8x12s, heavier weights, same workouts as last week.
Judging by how my back is feeling today I would say I got a good 3 more weeks before I can squat or do anything that puts stress on the lower back.
Just trying to do what I can without being stupid.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
I commend you on dieting. I've always been of the mind to outwork my diet. I mean, I eat clean 85 - 90% of the time but I can't go without my cheats throughout the week.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I commend you on dieting. I've always been of the mind to outwork my diet. I mean, I eat clean 85 - 90% of the time but I can't go without my cheats throughout the week.

I did sneak a bite size holloween snickers last night :32 (18):

wilkinkc

Reaction score
278lbs.
Hungry af all the time, not a good feeling. Body wants them snack foods lol. **** you I am a man on a mission i say ;)
Ghey ass leg workout today, 8x12s, heavier weights, same workouts as last week.
Judging by how my back is feeling today I would say I got a good 3 more weeks before I can squat or do anything that puts stress on the lower back.
Just trying to do what I can without being stupid.

I know what you mean, some days it’s like that, hungry AF. I ate at Maintenance today and feel bad about it lol

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your wife dieting with you? Makes being hungry suck a little less when you know someone else is too.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Woke up Monday at 280 and have stayed right there last 3 days.
Not tripping on it whatsoever, feeling good,, think my metabolism adjusted after that 1st week plus switching the cardio to eod.
Monday- Chest
Tuesday- Rest
Wednesday- Legs/delts
Tomorrow- Back/bis

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Hi Gibs. I am accountability. Was this your plan all along or are you going through a mind fuk?

Lmao no dude. I can't edit my title as far as I know and the term "cut" i feel is a full on different thing than what my goals are here. I guess I'm somewhere in between. Or I'm overthinking it. Whatever :)

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
279 last 3 days.
Slow n steady wins the race, right?
Good news... squatted today! :32 (19):
I just jumped in with whatever my son was using, top sets were 185x3x6, I know, weak af lol. It felt like I was squatting nothing, but... 0 pain in my back.
Will continue to add in light squats until I feel my back is ready.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
276.5lbs
Diet same, cardio bumped up to 25 mins eod this week.
Workouts feeling great.
Back is starting to get much better, was able to do fairly heavy (100lb) db rows today during my back workout.
Still feeling hungry a lot but not as bad. (Mostly the cardio days get me fukking starving)

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I don't, it's your basic bro split high volume workouts.
Didn't feel like documenting my exercises, sets and reps would be anything groundbreaking lol.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My purpose is more of a slow recomp rather than a full on cut. I see no reason to feel like I'm suffering at any time unless I were planning on doing a show.
Getting some definition back, starting to see some off the mass I've put on over the last year.
View attachment 10708

Looking wide, bro.

Your abs transforming like you want them to?

New Threads