Switching from test E to Cyp mid cycle

Sickman

Paragon
Reaction score
Been on test E for 4 weeks, I have only 1 week left of it before it runs out. My source switched things up and only has cyp available. So for the last 7 weeks of my cycle, I'm switching to cyp. This is perfectly okay right? Im going to run it at 500mg a week just like I've been doing with E.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
No prob at all, E is very similar to cyp, cyp having just a slight longer half life.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Lie the boys said, you'' be fine!

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pro tip: Next time get all your gear and ancillaries (pct if you've planned that) before you start your cycle .. your source could of just as easily been completely out of stock and you'd have been F'd. Cycling 101 is do not start your cycle prior to having exactly what you need ....

As for E or Cyp ... they are very similar ... you're good to go ....

GSgator

Reaction score
I have never noticed a difference between the 2.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Pro tip: Next time get all your gear and ancillaries (pct if you've planned that) before you start your cycle .. your source could of just as easily been completely out of stock and you'd have been F'd. Cycling 101 is do not start your cycle prior to having exactly what you need ....

As for E or Cyp ... they are very similar ... you're good to go ....

This!!! Always have everything before starting but you'll be fine.

Sickman

Paragon
Reaction score
Yeah that was definitely a bonehead move on my part. If my source would have been totally out of everything, then that would have royally ****ed me. Because it's honestly just really starting to kick in, I start week 5 tomorrow. The best gains come after 6+ weeks. If I had to stop early, then wtf would have even been the point of the cycle? Shutdown all of my T just for 5 weeks of minimal gains?

Thanks again for the advice guys. Lesson learned.

Geaux4Tigers

Reaction score
I am stacking them both at 200mg each once a week. Should I be injecting the enanthate more often, due to its active live being shorter?

Ped X

Reaction score
So you would use cyp over Prop and e? I have always done a stack of the different test. I always hear test is test but I am not so sure I believe that.

Test is test, the rest is ester. Some people feel they get different or worse sides from certain esters. If you find one you like over others that seems to work for you might as well go with that. Everyone is different so give em all a "shot". :32 (18):

Reaction score
Test is test, no big deal to change from e to cip, these two are very similar and almost identical half life they have.

Geaux4Tigers

Reaction score
Test is test, no big deal to change from e to cip, these two are very similar and almost identical half life they have.

test enanthate half life is 4-5 days and test cypionate half life is 8 days. The Cypionate will remain more effective with less injections. I am ordering only cyp now.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I always thought enanthate was closer to 7 days

test enanthate half life is 4-5 days and test cypionate half life is 8 days. The Cypionate will remain more effective with less injections. I am ordering only cyp now.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Enanthate gets into you a day or two quicker and cyp last a day or two longer thats all.
Only 3 out of 10 people that switch mid cycle end up
With a set of tits. I wouldn't worry about it.

Reactions: Jin

New Threads