New here to gain knowledge

Reaction score
Hello people, new here.

I've been strength training for over a year but never took diet and training too seriously.
Decided this year to switch to hypertrophy and get that nutrition dialed in perfeclty

My first encounter with a PED was a low dose RAD-140 cycle earlier this year, good but very weird sides, specially mental, ha.

Here on the forum to get all the good real life info from people who threaded the path before and get to know more before diving into real gear

peace!:32 (19):

lfod14

Reaction score
Welcome, people seem to have mixed results with RAD, this is a good place and you'll learn a lot. Night and day difference what the nutrition end does, almost more than the workouts in some cases. Don't totally ditch the strength training, both strength and hypertrophy training is a good combo, and IMO along with constant mobility work.

Reaction score
I tried liquid RAD and also had mixed results. My strength seemed to increase and my mood was generally good. But it was the most awful tasting stuff god only knows what it actually was. And it DESTROYED my testosterone level. No pct. big mistake.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

New Threads