DHT Derivatives Question

Reaction score
Are any of the DHT derivatives good for bulking?

Reaearching for a future test/deca cycle, and the ones I've been reading about seem to be mostly recommended for cutting cycles.

I've used Anavar before with test/npp, but that is my only experience with one.

Reaction score
Ok, thanks doom! What are the usual dosage recommendations for Superdrol? Also how long do people usually take it for? How was your experience with it?

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
20mgs 4 weeks. Pretty strong oral so make sure you have some Nac and I even throw in liv52. Packs on dry size and strength goes through the roof, have to be careful with that. Don’t try to chase any 1rms your joints aren’t up to speed with how fast your muscles are getting stronger!

DOOM

Reaction score
Ok, thanks doom! What are the usual dosage recommendations for Superdrol? Also how long do people usually take it for? How was your experience with it?
There is no standard dosage. Everyone will give you a different answer on dosage and duration. In my experience most people tap out around Three weeks on 20 mg. This includes myself. I seem to have slightly less lethargy when test dosage is higher 400mg up..By week 3 you start losing your appetite and the lethargy feels like a never ending hangover! No fun!! By week week four you feel like death!

My advice would be source some liquid SD. It’s much more versatile then pills and is usually dosed at 20mg ml. I would start with 15 mg Ed for the first two weeks. If you feel good bump it to 20mg week three or if your really gangster week four.

Drink lots of water!

Reaction score
Wow, I'm not sure I even want to try it now lol. Sounds pretty serious.

Dbol had a lot of side effects like that for me, and I felt like shit after 4 weeks. Don't think I will ever do it again.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
DHTs will help with gaining muscle too. They just don't have the associated water weight gain that high Test and Dianabol do. They are highly anabolic.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score

Dbol had a lot of side effects like that for me, and I felt like shit after 4 weeks. Don't think I will ever do it again.

Have you tried Anadrol? Personally I thought it was fukkin fabulous.

DOOM

Reaction score

Yeah man it’s serious stuff and must be respected. This is why I suggest you start with a lower dosage for a shorter duration. The gains come fast! You start experiencing strength gains, muscle hardness and increased vascularity within 72 hours.

It’s not uncommon for people to do two or three weeks ON two to three weeks off (repeat). This will give your appetite a better chance to rebound as well. Also being on blast will help with maintaining your gains. As opposed to being on just a TRT dose of test.

Charger69

Reaction score
Have you tried Anadrol? Personally I thought it was fukkin fabulous.

Anadrol is great. I just finished a cycle on it for 3 weeks.
I cheated after the cycle and took some PWO. My strength increases more on anadrol than anything else.

Tatlifter

Reaction score

I didnt like Drol never tried dbol ****(edit) I started too high of Drol even at just 25mg and felt really sick. Backed down and worked my way up

and it did me some justice. I do prefer and feel better on just 10 mg of SD tho and seriously have noticed nothing but dry strength gains.

SD I just take 10mg about 1.5-2 hours before my workout and Ive noticed no negative sides.

Strength goes up for sure even at 10mg...I feel no need for me to personally go higher than that.

Start with 10 and see how you like it...You may stick there or end up bumping it up.

Last edited:

Tatlifter

Reaction score
No, I haven't.

Whichever way you go start low and work up.

anadrol made me sick at 25mg. Backed down to 12.5 and still felt funny first little bit and finally got "used" to it and worked back up...never past 25

SD at 10mg has been very good to me.

Reaction score
I didnt like Drol never tried dbol ****(edit) I started too high of Drol even at just 25mg and felt really sick. Backed down and worked my way up

and it did me some justice. I do prefer and feel better on just 10 mg of SD tho and seriously have noticed nothing but dry strength gains.

SD I just take 10mg about 1.5-2 hours before my workout and Ive noticed no negative sides.

Strength goes up for sure even at 10mg...I feel no need for me to personally go higher than that.

Start with 10 and see how you like it...You may stick there or end up bumping it up.

This is an option then for me maybe. I don't find high doses of anything do me much better than low to medium doses, and the only difference seems to be more side effects on higher doses.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
all dht derivatives will help with muscle gain. id stick with masteron or primo. You will always get more actual contractile tissue gain from injectables rather then orals.

DOOM

Reaction score
Whichever way you go start low and work up.

anadrol made me sick at 25mg. Backed down to 12.5 and still felt funny first little bit and finally got "used" to it and worked back up...never past 25

SD at 10mg has been very good to me.
I agree 10 mg pre workout still works wonders with minimal sides. Though at the end of the day it still only has a 8 to 10 hour half-life. So to get the best effect 2 x day is still the most optimal dosIng protocol. Hence why I suggest liquid oral for its versatility over pills or injectable.

Charger69

Reaction score
all dht derivatives will help with muscle gain. id stick with masteron or primo. You will always get more actual contractile tissue gain from injectables rather then orals.

Anavar, primo, mast- anavar and primo were developed for muscle Wasting diseases. Anavar is more of tissue building, primo is more of lean tissue and lean mass ( not raw bulk mass), and mast is more for lean muscle mass and strength while lowering fat. Mast was made for breast cancer patients.
When we talk about muscle gains, you will not come close to being a Mr O contender on these. These are mainly used on a caloric deficit however I have started using them lately while on a caloric excess during my bulks. I am happy with the results but I do use them in smaller qty’s on a bulk.
I do not take anavar because I never really saw the benefits.
I only tried it once.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Anavar, primo, mast- anavar and primo were developed for muscle Wasting diseases. Anavar is more of tissue building, primo is more of lean tissue and lean mass ( not raw bulk mass), and mast is more for lean muscle mass and strength while lowering fat. Mast was made for breast cancer patients.
When we talk about muscle gains, you will not come close to being a Mr O contender on these. These are mainly used on a caloric deficit however I have started using them lately while on a caloric excess during my bulks. I am happy with the results but I do use them in smaller qty’s on a bulk.
I do not take anavar because I never really saw the benefits.
I only tried it once.

..... a large amount of top level bodybuilders stick to just test and primo in the offseason and its very common to run masteron in the offseason as well to increase protein expression and reduce water retention.
regardless he was asking about adding a dht in addition to a test deca cycle, not by themselves.

Also people need to lose the idea of certain drugs be "cutting drugs" and others be "bulking drugs". All steroids will build muscle, its the other effects outside of that that make each unique and we can then ask which is the right tool for the job right now. Some people think oh deca it's only good for bulking but in reality it can be an awesome addition to a cutting cycle due to the intracellular water retention that will help keep you full and strong while dieting into mid single digits. Where as masteron can be great in a bulk to increase protein expression while reducing the water retention of high test and or deca cycles that might end up making you feel sluggish and stiff.

Charger69

Reaction score
..... a large amount of top level bodybuilders stick to just test and primo in the offseason and its very common to run masteron in the offseason as well to increase protein expression and reduce water retention.
regardless he was asking about adding a dht in addition to a test deca cycle, not by themselves.

Also people need to lose the idea of certain drugs be "cutting drugs" and others be "bulking drugs". All steroids will build muscle, its the other effects outside of that that make each unique and we can then ask which is the right tool for the job right now. Some people think oh deca it's only good for bulking but in reality it can be an awesome addition to a cutting cycle due to the intracellular water retention that will help keep you full and strong while dieting into mid single digits. Where as masteron can be great in a bulk to increase protein expression while reducing the water retention of high test and or deca cycles that might end up making you feel sluggish and stiff.

My kind of thinking.... diet determines the cut Or bulk, not the oils.
I think when you say off season, you mean cruise. That is what I am on right now- primo and test.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
My kind of thinking.... diet determines the cut Or bulk, not the oils.
I think when you say off season, you mean cruise. That is what I am on right now- primo and test.

sorry for the terminology by offseason i mean the time that is spent looking to build muscle tissue rather then dieting down for a show.

New Threads