New Guy - lmk your thoughts

DOOM

Reaction score
Haha - yeah 10 years of weight training natty - I don't look much like it - but first little venture into compounds so yeah now I'd say I do look like I lift :32 (18): finally!

I have a great base though imo and I've been enjoying this journey into the underground... hehe
Welcome to the UG my friend! I have not consumed animal flesh is 10 years. Feel free to reach out if you have any diet or gear questions.

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG my friend! I have not consumed animal flesh is 10 years. Feel free to reach out if you have any diet or gear questions.

That is epic!!! Thanks so much :) I'll do that!

I've been vegan for around 2 years now so also learning the diet .. trying to keep protein as high as I can while keeping carbs under control and fat low as well. Nothing goes in without thought.

Your pic looks big and cut bro - respect.

Tatlifter

Reaction score
Welcome to ug

I do 2.5 am 2.5 pm and notice no water.

Also have taken SD while on HGH and notice no water

Now when I jump my test up high I get full of water.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It boggles my mind to think you were running a gram of test with no fvcking idea what you're doing.

Dosing all over the place, multiple orals, and worst of all, a stinky vegan. Wtf.

Welcome to the Underground.

Reaction score
It boggles my mind to think you were running a gram of test with no fvcking idea what you're doing.

Dosing all over the place, multiple orals, and worst of all, a stinky vegan. Wtf.

Welcome to the Underground.

Yeah sorry about the boggle dude. What would you recommend for a simple structure that even an idiot like me could learn from?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
back to basics read and learn first dude, your In the right place and you do at least seem to be willing to learn. I suggest you get reading the threads on here for a few months. You don’t need to look anywhere else

Yeah sorry about the boggle dude. What would you recommend for a simple structure that even an idiot like me could learn from?

Reaction score
back to basics read and learn first dude, your In the right place and you do at least seem to be willing to learn. I suggest you get reading the threads on here for a few months. You don’t need to look anywhere else

Cool bro thank you. Will do.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. No water retention from HGH. what are you taking in addition to superdrol (I assume this is a high molar testosterone)?

Last edited:

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Let's just back up and restart like normal people.

Take a little time and write a post about your age, weight, height, stats, diet, lifting style, lifting history, past injuries, and so on. We don't need to know where you live or your SSN#, but knowing something about your current standing is extremely helpful.

Click the link in my sig to learn how to cycle properly.

Reaction score
Let's just back up and restart like normal people.

Take a little time and write a post about your age, weight, height, stats, diet, lifting style, lifting history, past injuries, and so on. We don't need to know where you live or your SSN#, but knowing something about your current standing is extremely helpful.

Click the link in my sig to learn how to cycle properly.

Cool yeah I will do. I didn't see all that when I joined so I'll attend to it asap. Much appreciated. S

Reaction score
Dam man I’m not doing anything beyond trt yet but that just seems like a ton of shit to experiment with. I’ll stop there because A I’m new here also, and B I have no idea what I’m talking about yet. But the people here seem that they do and I have no doubt you’ll learn a ton. I have already in my short time here.

New Threads