New Guy - lmk your thoughts

Reaction score
Hey,

New here but not to gear. Been running some UGL HGH for about 2 weeks now - 2iu - 3iu a day .. and getting crazy water bloat. Not my first time running this stuff (Eutropin), but this is the worst water. It is my first time running Superdrol though. I'm going to cut the HGH for a few days - my question is - how long after cutting the HGH should the water retention be no more? I can then tell if it's the Superdrol - which I might switch to Winny.

Also running 750 - 1000 mg Test a week.

S

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

Reaction score
Aight yeah nice thanks good call. I'm happy to back down to 600mg test a week as well and see how that goes. Will report back in about a week.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
have you done blood work and checked your e2??

Aight yeah nice thanks good call. I'm happy to back down to 600mg test a week as well and see how that goes. Will report back in about a week.

Reaction score
have you done blood work and checked your e2??

Actually not in a couple of months... I don't have any other sides though that I would've expected associated with e2 levels. I do take an arimadex in here n there (like 1 a week) and a nolvadex about once every other week.

I'm going to switch to Winny today to come off the Superdrol and HGH and bring the test down as well. I totally agree though if I don't get to where I think I should be in the near future - I think running bloods is the logical thing to do.

Thanks mate,
S

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
it’s not the hgh at that dose, so you had blood test pre cycle? Your all over the place with this cycle, what’s your reason for the odd arimidex and occasional nolva?? What is your past experience?

Actually not in a couple of months... I don't have any other sides though that I would've expected associated with e2 levels. I do take an arimadex in here n there (like 1 a week) and a nolvadex about once every other week.

I'm going to switch to Winny today to come off the Superdrol and HGH and bring the test down as well. I totally agree though if I don't get to where I think I should be in the near future - I think running bloods is the logical thing to do.

Thanks mate,
S

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Superdrol doesn’t aromatise either so I don’t think it’s that but I never used it. It’s pretty likely high e2 at that dose of test

Reaction score
Superdrol doesn’t aromatise either so I don’t think it’s that but I never used it. It’s pretty likely high e2 at that dose of test

You're right dude.

Looking at my logs I see I've been running above 700mg test per week for the last 6 weeks. Did a 4 week Dbol kicker to start, then 5 days Winstrol into 3 weeks of Superdrol. I've gained 12kgs (26 pounds), but obvs a lot of storage - but quite a decent bit of muscle as well. Diet has been on point. Always tough getting smaller, but I love getting shredded lol so I'm just gonna get my mind around it and shred hereon out. Pull back on the test (400mg a week or so), then was gonna pull about 5 days Winstrol again and then either go Anavar while tapering test down to a trt dose, or keep the reduced blast going for another week or 2 (cos I have a few Superdrols left) and then taper.

I'm gonna give the HGH a few days break too but I agree at 2iu's a day it's unlikely that at all I think just the timing was coincidental. Anyway.

Shot bro. I really appreciate the input! I actually would've done the wrong thing there keeping the test so high.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I would just stop right now, your already on Your 3rd oral in 7 weeks, your test is somewhere between 700-1000mg a week. You erratically dose AI and serms without knowing why. I think you should stop right now cut back to trt test if your on trt and go back to the drawing board and learn whT your actually doing before you cause some damage to yourself.
then your talking about adding winstol, then Anavar then finishing your superdrol. Jesus dude then your going to taper, wtf

Last edited:

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Welcome to the board...no offense but stop...you lack a fundamental understanding of what you're doing...do some research then come back and ask questions...I feel like you are taking shit just to take it without a 1 single clue as to why. And ffs get bloodwork...what is it with guys and not wanting to get bloodwork...spend all this money on gear amd skip bloodwork...I don't get it

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would just stop right now, your already on Your 3rd oral in 7 weeks, your test is somewhere between 700-1000mg a week. You erratically dose AI and serms without knowing why. I think you should stop right now cut back to trt test if your on trt and go back to the drawing board and learn whT your actually doing before you cause some damage to yourself.
then your talking about adding winstol, then Anavar then finishing your superdrol. Jesus dude then your going to taper, wtf

Noted dude thanks will do that.

Reaction score
Welcome to the board...no offense but stop...you lack a fundamental understanding of what you're doing...do some research then come back and ask questions...I feel like you are taking shit just to take it without a 1 single clue as to why. And ffs get bloodwork...what is it with guys and not wanting to get bloodwork...spend all this money on gear amd skip bloodwork...I don't get it

Noted dude thanks will do that.

Reaction score
Thanks so much guys. I'll admit this has been somewhat of an experiment so yeah it's been a bit irresponsible and I'm taking your guys advice and I'm just gonna stop - go back to trt dose and go back to the drawing board.

At this point it's just been a nice 4 weeks of Dbol into Superdrol - I tried stacking Winny but stopped it after about a week. I agree though that running such high test for so long, with pretty strong compounds - asking for trouble. So yeah cutting out the roids and just sticking with trt hormone dose for a while.

I do find that dosing AI's as needed works okay for me - I'd rather carry a bit of water than crash my estrogen - but yeah it's possibly not the best idea.

Thanks guys I appreciate the no bullshit advice.
That's why I'm here.

Laters,
S

Yeah I am on medically prescribed trt.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Thanks so much guys. I'll admit this has been somewhat of an experiment so yeah it's been a bit irresponsible and I'm taking your guys advice and I'm just gonna stop - go back to trt dose and go back to the drawing board.

At this point it's just been a nice 4 weeks of Dbol into Superdrol - I tried stacking Winny but stopped it after about a week. I agree though that running such high test for so long, with pretty strong compounds - asking for trouble. So yeah cutting out the roids and just sticking with trt hormone dose for a while.

I do find that dosing AI's as needed works okay for me - I'd rather carry a bit of water than crash my estrogen - but yeah it's possibly not the best idea.

Thanks guys I appreciate the no bullshit advice.
That's why I'm here.

Laters,
S

Yeah I am on medically prescribed trt.

Whats your age? Is this your first cycle? Whats training and diet like? Imo dosing ai "as needed" is reckless amd stupid...get bloodwork and dose based off your bloodwork. Guessing with your ai its possible to crash your e2 and from what I've been told you do not want that

Last edited:
Reaction score
Whats your age? Is this your first cycle? Whats training and diet like? Imo dosing ai "as needed" is reckless amd stupid...get bloodwork and dose based off your bloodwork. Guessing with your ai its possible to crash your e2 and from what I've been told you do not want that

Age - 38. Diet is largely plant based. I'm hitting around 2800 kCal a day - 50% carbs, 25% protein, 25% fat - not bad plant based. Resistance training 5 times a week; Cardio 3 times a week or so - this is my 'off-season' as it were I usually enjoy triathlons but with Covid .. yeah..

Historically - I'm on anti-depro's (for a few years now) - I found it upped my SHBG significantly - probably why I'm on trt now as well because the bloods show high SHBG and low test. I have used proviron in the past to get the SHBG down and that works quite well - but I know it also has cholesterol impacts. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah these last 7 weeks is the first time I've put steroids in the mix. I had really good gains on the Dbol - 30mg a day - running high test. After 4 weeks I ran out though so I thought I'd continue with Superdrol - the plan being to retain the size but lose the water and fat. Well - I guess keeping the test high without proper AI regime is where I'm at.

Honestly I feel good apart from the edema - so I think things are gonna be okay. I'm glad you addressed the other compounds as I have them in my cupboard and I agree to rather get things under control - go for bloods - and then revisit what's going on.

Last Superdrol I took was yesterday - so with the 8 - 10 hr half life that's outta me now. Last test shot I took was 2 days ago (1ml Test Cyp 250 & 1ml Test Prop 100). New week - new approach.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post and respond - I'm learning loads.
S

Reaction score
Do you even lift?

Haha - yeah 10 years of weight training natty - I don't look much like it - but first little venture into compounds so yeah now I'd say I do look like I lift :32 (18): finally!

I have a great base though imo and I've been enjoying this journey into the underground... hehe

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Age - 38. Diet is largely plant based. I'm hitting around 2800 kCal a day - 50% carbs, 25% protein, 25% fat - not bad plant based. Resistance training 5 times a week; Cardio 3 times a week or so - this is my 'off-season' as it were I usually enjoy triathlons but with Covid .. yeah..

Historically - I'm on anti-depro's (for a few years now) - I found it upped my SHBG significantly - probably why I'm on trt now as well because the bloods show high SHBG and low test. I have used proviron in the past to get the SHBG down and that works quite well - but I know it also has cholesterol impacts. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah these last 7 weeks is the first time I've put steroids in the mix. I had really good gains on the Dbol - 30mg a day - running high test. After 4 weeks I ran out though so I thought I'd continue with Superdrol - the plan being to retain the size but lose the water and fat. Well - I guess keeping the test high without proper AI regime is where I'm at.

Honestly I feel good apart from the edema - so I think things are gonna be okay. I'm glad you addressed the other compounds as I have them in my cupboard and I agree to rather get things under control - go for bloods - and then revisit what's going on.

Last Superdrol I took was yesterday - so with the 8 - 10 hr half life that's outta me now. Last test shot I took was 2 days ago (1ml Test Cyp 250 & 1ml Test Prop 100). New week - new approach.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post and respond - I'm learning loads.
S

That diet sounds awful but im a straight up carnivore so I'm gonna be biased with anything plant based...also when all the gear clears your system I suspect you will lose all your gains...2800 cals isn't enough maintenance for some guys let alone enough to make gains..without more detail idk but I bet you need more protein. Theres some guys here that eat plant based with decent results maybe they will pop in. But if you wanna look like you lift then you gotta eat like it too. For example its 1013 am and I've already had as many calories as you'll eat all day. Im no monster by any means but I definitely understand what its gonna take to become one...you'll be alright but that cycle was a doozy not gonna lie lol

New Threads