What steroid or compound have you always wanted to try?

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I've tried a ton of exotics... but I'd be curious to try dimethylnandrolone trimethylnandrolone and tetrahydragestrinone (THG aka The Clear).

Miamiking

Reaction score
Primo and I would love to see what Tren did for me but worried it may be hard on my liver.

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Preferably something that wont make me grow a penis, lose hair or my cute ass voice. Also not sure bf would like a beard on me either...
Any suggestions, fellas? :32 (18):

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We read a lot about old and new products or things we might need to go with a cycle but sometimes have trouble finding them. I'm curious what products you have always wanted to try but have not found them on a list somewhere.

Years ago I really wanted to try 76 mg Parabolin amps however they were very rare. In the late 90's I was able to purchase ten of them and was very happy to get my hands on them from an international supplier. They did not perform as well as I expected but not bad :)

I would love to get some jelfa omnadren amps of old or karachi sustanon. Also Decadron (dexamethasone) for inflammation or swelling is unmatched by anything else.

How about you?

Jelfa omnadren and the Karachi sustanons where Great!
Do you remember the Anadrol 50 by syntex?
1 tab is all you needed.
Preload sustanons in the glass syringe with the 18 gage needle on it from Mexico...Lol.
My buddy was wondering why his ass hurt so much..Lol

Reaction score
I loved super T450 by Sp I think.
always wanted to try superdrol
and REAL HGH.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I loved super T450 by Sp I think.
always wanted to try superdrol
and REAL HGH.

I've tried super drol three times. Twice with oral, bad experience both times had to shut it down.
Trying a low dose injectable right now and am feeling that nasty feeling again.
Could just be all me.

DOOM

Reaction score
I’ve had my eyes on this stack for a minute. I’m just not sure if I’m ready yet!
DB9FE9CB-96F1-43E5-B2E5-AFFA4ABF723F.jpg

Hooba

Reaction score
I have always wanted to try Anadrol but read too many horror stories to venture any farther than Test only cycles.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Preferably something that wont make me grow a penis, lose hair or my cute ass voice. Also not sure bf would like a beard on me either...
My wife has done a few.. the following are pretty safe.
25mg test or primo, 5-10mg var, or 25mg halodrol

Kellkell26

Lady Member
Reaction score

Girl, Sameeee. Everyone reccomends anavar but I can't find it or don't trust the few places I've seen jt

Reaction score
Anavar chicas. Anavar. The wonder drug. Just be super super careful. There’s so many fakes it’s unreal. I’ve had a lot of different brands and I can say the best and ONLY real Var I’ve had was Balkan Pharm. you’ll know the day you take your first real Var. It’s strong and it’s amazing. My wife doesn’t take a lot. She’s on 10mg the first week and day one her Bp elevates and her stamina for like everything skyrockets. Week 2 she ups to 20mg and rides that out until week 8. Adds clen week 6 and continue to raise that dose weekly until max 120mcg. For a total of 16 weeks on. Her voice is still the same sexy little notes she use to belt out 12 years ago. Her drive increases too. I love cycling her :))) btw if you know of anything off cycle that’ll make her drive increase, please let me know. Lol.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Prop im assumeing?

Cypionate 100mg. She doesn't like pinning often. Used my 1cc barrels with a 27g .5" dart on it..same as I use when cruising. Very easy to measure a dose (especially if it's concentrated at 100mg) with the 100iu ticks on it - every tick mark is a mg.

Kellkell26

Lady Member
Reaction score
Anavar chicas. Anavar. The wonder drug. Just be super super careful. There’s so many fakes it’s unreal. I’ve had a lot of different brands and I can say the best and ONLY real Var I’ve had was Balkan Pharm. you’ll know the day you take your first real Var. It’s strong and it’s amazing. My wife doesn’t take a lot. She’s on 10mg the first week and day one her Bp elevates and her stamina for like everything skyrockets. Week 2 she ups to 20mg and rides that out until week 8. Adds clen week 6 and continue to raise that dose weekly until max 120mcg. For a total of 16 weeks on. Her voice is still the same sexy little notes she use to belt out 12 years ago. Her drive increases too. I love cycling her :))) btw if you know of anything off cycle that’ll make her drive increase, please let me know. Lol.

I really hope this is appropriate to ask (not asking for a source!) I'm just having a hard time finding a source that had their var reviewed. Its always guys posting labs and reviews for their test and stuff. Should I assume if there were good reviews for their test that its worth trying their orals? The only local person I talked to said he can't get var 🙄. I have a testing kit for when the time comes so I will test it regardless

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
I really hope this is appropriate to ask (not asking for a source!) I'm just having a hard time finding a source that had their var reviewed. Its always guys posting labs and reviews for their test and stuff. Should I assume if there were good reviews for their test that its worth trying their orals? The only local person I talked to said he can't get var 🙄. I have a testing kit for when the time comes so I will test it regardless

I wouldnt go off their Testosterone results alone, its not a solid indicator. Test is an easy to get and cheap compound..... best bet would be to use a trusted source, or test it yourself.

New Threads