What steroid or compound have you always wanted to try?

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
We read a lot about old and new products or things we might need to go with a cycle but sometimes have trouble finding them. I'm curious what products you have always wanted to try but have not found them on a list somewhere.

Years ago I really wanted to try 76 mg Parabolin amps however they were very rare. In the late 90's I was able to purchase ten of them and was very happy to get my hands on them from an international supplier. They did not perform as well as I expected but not bad :)

I would love to get some jelfa omnadren amps of old or karachi sustanon. Also Decadron (dexamethasone) for inflammation or swelling is unmatched by anything else.

How about you?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Old Thai British dispensary dianabol, they have copies of them now but they not the same

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I dont know much about all the old school stuff but I wanna do tren for obvious reasons...also very curious about superdrol

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have read where real igf-1 from back in the day was legit and the gains were massive ... I've kept my eyes open for years and never seen a recommended legit source ...

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
True 100% certain to be legit pharma grade growth hormone.... At a cheap price. :32 (20):

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cheque drops!!!! Then go
find a bear in the woods.

Some of the blokes on me fight team back when I was in the game in the late 80s turned me on to mibolerone.

5mg maybe an hour before a fight and I'd be in full beserker mode. Shite was insane, closest thing I've seen in real life to the rage virus.

The come down though was horrific, and that shites one of the most liver toxic substances I've come across.

Worth an experience perhaps if yer getting on the platform or competing in some way. Not something I'd recommend to a friend though fer normal gym use.

956Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have read where real igf-1 from back in the day was legit and the gains were massive ... I've kept my eyes open for years and never seen a recommended legit source ...
May as well quit or slow the search looking as IGF-1 success/intrigue is entirely marketing. Outcomes from a short acting glucose disposal agent don't amount to much (folks are almost always better off investing in growth hormone). Just my humble opinion, after buying product from Sigma almost twenty years ago...then having a hand in polypeptide synthesis operations for the better part of a decade. By and large, there wasn't rampant fraud manufacturing IGF-1 analogs...until clowns started retailing 1mg garbage for $20.... On the flip side, regarding legal distribution of drugs for bodybuilders, even the most aggressive compounding pharmacies partnering with anti-aging physicians...they are not cross-selling clients with IGF-1 hormones.

Been wanting to try 1-test cyp (dihydroboldenone) :32 (1):

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cheque drops and MENT.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Cheque Drops were great but the let down afterwords was rough and it have me headaches on just a few tabs. I would do em again in the right circumstances. We’ll see maybe on this comeback to the platform.
like to get some high end gh and maybe try superdrol to see if it is worth a shit.

Reaction score
IP made something back in the day, think he called it "Sus-A-Ton. I probably just slaughtered the name. It was a blend in an ampoule, 400 in 1-1/2cc. Some definite pip, I'd love to stumble upon that again. Anybody remember that?

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Always wanted to cheque drops but never got the chance.

New Threads