What steroid or compound have you always wanted to try?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
True 100% certain to be legit pharma grade growth hormone.... At a cheap price. :32 (20):

I'm with you on this one for sure pharma and especially the cheap price part.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Gh, igf1, halo, anavar, primo; all the stuff that its hard to get legit pharmacy grade

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pharm gh, scared of the blood sugar rises

Primo..... Cost is up there for me

dreamscraper

Reaction score
I remember the Muscle Media 2000 article that started the hype. I always assumed that was a legit article and the authors were just wrong. I guess it would hardly be shocking though if that article was written with a product/business plan already in mind.

May as well quit or slow the search looking as IGF-1 success/intrigue is entirely marketing. Outcomes from a short acting glucose disposal agent don't amount to much (folks are almost always better off investing in growth hormone). Just my humble opinion, after buying product from Sigma almost twenty years ago...then having a hand in polypeptide synthesis operations for the better part of a decade. By and large, there wasn't rampant fraud manufacturing IGF-1 analogs...until clowns started retailing 1mg garbage for $20.... On the flip side, regarding legal distribution of drugs for bodybuilders, even the most aggressive compounding pharmacies partnering with anti-aging physicians...they are not cross-selling clients with IGF-1 hormones.

Been wanting to try 1-test cyp (dihydroboldenone) :32 (1):

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I pretty much done it. What’s next up ladder? I don’t know - maybe syntherol & insulin (sic).

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Slin as well as test and tren base

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Russian D-bol back in the 90's that came in a blue and white box, 5mg tabs individual foil bubble strips were the best I ever came across.
10 mg a day is all you needed.

Grinch

Reaction score
Russian D-bol back in the 90's that came in a blue and white box, 5mg tabs individual foil bubble strips were the best I ever came across.

That is very specific and convincing
I'm gonna go with what you said.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
T-bol sounds fun.

It is and gains are quick.

Yes I remember this very well. It was bitter tasting, I remember Retabolil used to post pictures of cases of this. Thai pinks were very good as well.

Gabriel

Reaction score
M1T
Just haven't gotten around to it maybe next year if things work out..

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Yes I remember this very well. It was bitter tasting, I remember Retabolil used to post pictures of cases of this. Thai pinks were very good as well.

Thai pinks were very good. They were my favorite.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Still a virgin minus my TRT lol so a high dose of test would be fine for me to get my feet wet

What would you consider a high dose? I personally felt 750 was as good as a gram and it caused less sides for me.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would have liked to try HGH, or DES ( 1-3) IGF-1, or the actual IGF-1 itself.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
What would you consider a high dose? I personally felt 750 was as good as a gram and it caused less sides for me.

im with you here. I’ve ran as high as 1.2grams and there is no noticeable difference between that and 750mg for me, and on top of that my test levels actually barely raise past 750mg, it’s like my body just won’t process that much. I just end up more watery and gross feeling.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Not a particular or steroid I’d like to try, I don’t really believe there is a magical thing that is going to change the physique significantly. For example do I use hgh? Yeah but it’s certainly not all that it’s made out to be unless your 50s+, it certainly is not worth the price even generics when you compare it to what you get out of aas. But One thing I’d like to try is a deca only cycle. Like 1.5-2grams of it. Add in oral estrogen if my e2 levels are too low. Jordan Peters likes deca only cycles quite a bit, has seen great results and says he feels and looks better on it then a more conventional high test medium deca cycle.

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Not a particular or steroid I’d like to try, I don’t really believe there is a magical thing that is going to change the physique significantly. For example do I use hgh? Yeah but it’s certainly not all that it’s made out to be unless your 50s+, it certainly is not worth the price even generics when you compare it to what you get out of aas. But One thing I’d like to try is a deca only cycle. Like 1.5-2grams of it. Add in oral estrogen if my e2 levels are too low. Jordan Peters likes deca only cycles quite a bit, has seen great results and says he feels and looks better on it then a more conventional high test medium deca cycle.
Do it. You mean with trt or actually zero test?

I loved 1g deca and trt test.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Do it. You mean with trt or actually zero test?

I loved 1g deca and trt test.

ive seen guys like JP do it with 0 test but I just don’t think I could mentally. If I was to try it I’d probably keep test at around 125-150mg

Reactions: Jin

New Threads