Another New Guy

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm Jeremy. I have been lurking for a while, which is hard with having a certain amount I can look at without an account haha, and after finding some very informative and descriptive post with good people...I determined this was the best place for me to be. I am about to turn 30 this December and wanting to gain some knowledge as well as possibly pick your brains for some advice on diet, nutrition, training/techniques, etc. I am 6'2 and currently 191. I have always been previously engaged in sports training for hockey and football up till the age of 24 after college where I stopped and let myself get up to 230 lbs. Over the past few months, I started getting my diet back in check to start get down where I want to be and establishing my training routine. With hockey, my main focus was on my endurance so this is what I really only feel comfortable with in my knowledge and any help with a good lifting routines is what I am looking for. I have only ran one cycle in my early 20's of test e and dbol. Gear is something I have not eliminated in the near future, but my focus is on good routines and diet established before I consider it. I am new to forums so I will pay close attention to the rules, but please let me know if I every do anything incorrectly. Thank y'all and I appreciate the chance to be here and learn.

lfod14

Reaction score
Welcome, you picked a good place to learn! Lot of knowledgeable people here.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Nice intro there my man. Hope we can help you get where you're going.

Reaction score
Could someone point me in the right direction...I am looking to ask a general question about home gym setups. Would that go under training and workouts?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Could someone point me in the right direction...I am looking to ask a general question about home gym setups. Would that go under training and workouts?

Yes, that seems like a good place to put it.

New Threads