Advice for someone who doesnt like fish

DOOM

Reaction score
But it's ALA, so there's less absorption/bioavaliability from my understanding.

Nothing wrong with that, but since the OP isn't vegetarian, I'd say the best bet is to use fish oil or similar most of the time.
I wasn’t telling him not to take fish oil. I was just telling him it was unnecessary if he was using it just to supplement omega 3’s. Fish is a great source of protein and taste great. Don’t worry bro. I’m not here to convert anyone.

Reactions: CJ

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Most of my fish consumption is via Sushi....If Jin ever went through with his plans to kidnap me and bring me to Japan to be his dedicated spotter, I would welcome the daily meals of raw fish....

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I got this!

Use some trout but any fish will do. Put the fish in a plastic bad with Bay seasoning. Add some pepper and garlic. Place in the refrigerator for 2 days on an oak cutting board. Remove after 2 days, heat grill to 350 degrees. Place cutting board on grill and throw out the fish.

Fuuk fish! Don't eat something that swims in and drinks it own piss and shit.

No charge!

Got my ab workout in while reading your response. Thanks snake!

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
A well made piece of sea bass is the bomb. No fish taste and texture almost like chicken.

Snake - LMFAO...you had me.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
My favourite by far, have that most days on vacation

A well made piece of sea bass is the bomb. No fish taste and texture almost like chicken.

Snake - LMFAO...you had me.

DeplorableCracker

Reaction score
Fresh caught bluegills or walleye in a pan with coconut oil and some light seasoning is always great with no fishy taste. The walleyes I catch in winter through the ice are amazing for clean taste.
!S!

CONFIRMED: Walleye is the best shit ever

Roxie000

Lady Member
Reaction score
Try dipping it in breadcrumbs b4 baking or frying it ... and squeeze lemon once is done

I personally can’t tolerate ground turkey . I cooked some the other day and I wanted to vomit . Ended up forcing myself to eat it then I felt heartburn the whole day 🤯

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Wild caught salmon baked with blackened seasoning and lots of lemon until the meat separates from the skin. Then pour a bit of garlic teriyaki sauce on it for the last 5 minutes in the oven. Serve over white rice. Awesome taste! I cook fish many ways because I'm Cajun but the salmon is my favorite.

lfod14

Reaction score
I was never into fish, the smell walking past the fish section in a supermarket used to make me gag, then I was taught that if it's fresh (or good at all) you can't smell it to begin with. Even "not liking" fish, I liked things like Fish n Chips, Fried clams (not fish but ok) etc. Fish like Cod, Haddock, Swordfish (expensive), Tilapia are good and not fishy at all. I like salmon when I go out, but when I make it it always sucks. I watched a bunch of youtube vids on how to cook it because I had no damn clue.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Wild caught salmon baked with blackened seasoning and lots of lemon until the meat separates from the skin. Then pour a bit of garlic teriyaki sauce on it for the last 5 minutes in the oven. Serve over white rice. Awesome taste! I cook fish many ways because I'm Cajun but the salmon is my favorite.

Made this the other day, just with cajun seasoning instead of blackened seasoning, and it was fukkin awesome!!!!

I did use farm raised vs fresh caught, so there is also the extra fat adding flavor.

New Threads