Social Media and Gear

Reaction score
I'm doing my research and would like to do one cycle. In doing my research I'm noticing in the various groups I'm in, guys posting stuff that they have purchased. Being fairly new to this I can't see that as being smart posting pictures on Facebook of schedule 1 pharmaceuticals. Any opinions on this. Also I turn 50 soon should I even try this? Thanks in advance for any responses.

lfod14

Reaction score
I don't see 50 being an issue at all! I agree, some people/places/sites are WAY too open with stuff though, it's like they're just asking for the attention.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just remember fake profiles are everywhere ... and although I have no personal experience with it no doubt law enforcement is using social media as well ...

My strong recommendation would to keep any illegal drug use to anonymous posting only ....

DOOM

Reaction score
Social media is a terrible way to source gear and 50 isn’t old. I think? I’m 48.
Oh by the way DOOM all capitals no trick spelling!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
There's nothing good about social media.

Now gear at 50? Depends on if you have been on gear since you were 25 and didn't lead a healthy lifestyle. Since that's not your case, I dont see a problem. My first test only cycle was about 48 y.o. just be smart about it
Stay in the shallow end of the AAS pool.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Nicely said Snake.. shallow end indeed

Reaction score
Social media is a terrible way to source gear and 50 isn’t old. I think? I’m 48.
Oh by the way DOOM all capitals no trick spelling!

I'm just doing research at the moment until I can find something legit. I definitely want to try something before 51.

Reaction score
There's nothing good about social media.

Now gear at 50? Depends on if you have been on gear since you were 25 and didn't lead a healthy lifestyle. Since that's not your case, I dont see a problem. My first test only cycle was about 48 y.o. just be smart about it
Stay in the shallow end of the AAS pool.

If that's you in the profile pic kudos. When I was 15 my dream wasn't to be like Mike it was to be like Lee Haney, Arnold Schwarzenegger or Phil Hill. I'd like to realize the dream before I'm to old.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Socal Media, Gear, doing my research, thinking of doing one cycle.

Excuse me while I punch a hole in the wall rip some hair out and go vomit.

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
Just remember fake profiles are everywhere ... and although I have no personal experience with it no doubt law enforcement is using social media as well ...

My strong recommendation would to keep any illegal drug use to anonymous posting only ....

Can confirm we do. Although, I'm speaking for the UK. In the last 20 crimes I can think of that I've dealt with in the last 2 months, 18 of those were charged with evidence achieved VIA a social media platform. This is anything from what you post, you say, your hobbies and interests, where you commonly go. Even if you delete all of that, there's people who would have seen it and saved it.

Be smart, don't use social media as a middle man or a way to post how edgy you are. Not that I'm saying OP or any of you are, Just a word of advice.

Also, I've never in my career dealt with a PED or AAS case. I deal with everything from spitting at people to severe Sexual Assaults, So honestly I think you'll be fine but I'd still play it safe.

The gyms the best place to head to. Build bonds, make friends.

EDIT: the irony of outing myself while lecturing others to be anonymous does crack me up. Dont be like CantTouchThis.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
If that's you in the profile pic kudos. When I was 15 my dream wasn't to be like Mike it was to be like Lee Haney, Arnold Schwarzenegger or Phil Hill. I'd like to realize the dream before I'm to old.

Thanks. My suggestion is to forget about those guys and try to just be a better version of yourself. Do that and you may just surprise yourself.

Reactions: DF

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Alot of fakes out there, alot of lighting tricks and editing.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What Snake said.....

GymGod

Reaction score
I'm doing my research and would like to do one cycle. In doing my research I'm noticing in the various groups I'm in, guys posting stuff that they have purchased. Being fairly new to this I can't see that as being smart posting pictures on Facebook of schedule 1 pharmaceuticals. Any opinions on this. Also I turn 50 soon should I even try this? Thanks in advance for any responses.
50 definitely isn’t old and I’ve already had to warn plenty people of those social media scams. Who in their right mind would post gear and try and sell somthing on social media which is heavily watched. It’s only asking for attention and trouble or just there to scam you

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
impressive:) everyone said a solid piece of info..even JohnZ made me laugh...and the Lawyer made it clear its a bad idea..

Vs. when I started, there is SOO much Information and MISinformation, it would make my head spin! I would stay and read ALL the stickys/articles for solid advice.
if done right (like snake said) this could be one of the best years of your life..transformative for sure!

Best, M3
(with all the things I post, I assume I'm being tailed everywhere I go LOL)

Last edited:

New Threads