My Proper Intro

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A rather long post short on info ... thank you for sharing your mom was a Dallas cheerleader and chased Pro athletes .. I guess my question would be do you work out with weights ... what is your diet (calories and macros) ... and Welcome to the SI community ...

lfod14

Reaction score
You're right, UG is not like other places. It hasn't been (and don't think it will be) overrun with FB/Reddit style trolls. Believe it or not most real forums are still like this, it's "Social Media" that has destroyed the internet. In any case, Welcome. It's definitely a community here and people are smart and willing to help.

Reaction score
I guess my question would be do you work out with weights ... what is your diet (calories and macros) ... and Welcome to the SI community ...

Weights when I'm home. When I'm away with work either a gym if there is one close (or open during this pandemic). If one is not around...body weight routine. Been using hitt and tabatha routines during this weight loss portion. I am about a week away for my bf% goal so I am about to switch over to work on mass. I will be going to:
3100-3200 Calories
approx 200 protein
approx 420-440 carbs
staying around 70 for fat

Spongy and CJ seem to be the go to for diet, so I have looking at a lot of their post to get a good idea of how I want to continue. I considered working with Helios, as they keep being highly recommended, but I have read a few post that have made me think he stopped offering this service?

Reaction score
Oh geez I was thinking the same thing. Then I though oh man I do the same thing lol. Welcome TexasAce from a new guy also

New Threads