My Proper Intro

Reaction score
Ladies and Gents,
Prepare yourself and I do apologize as this is going to be a long winded one. After doing my initial post and giving kind of the bare minimum, I asked a few questions and looked around A LOT. I soon realized yall were not like many other boards I looked at who bagged on a lot of new people, instead you are willing to help. After seeing this, and looking at all the collective knowledge in all of the post I have combed through, I realized I am most certainly staying. For me to do that, and get the most out of it, I feel like it is important to give a proper introduction so everyone can know me, my history, my current situation, and goals to better aid me in my endeavors. So here we go. Like I said, I am 29, about to turn 30 here in two months. I have been training for most of my life due to sports. I played football since I could crawl and played middle back for one of the best high schools here in Texas, which we moved to just for this fact as my step father played NFL and pushed me towards it. I was never really a fan of playing football, but I loved to play hockey in which my real father played in the NHL. Yes, my mother had a thing for pros, even dated Aikman back in the day when she was a cowboy’s cheerleader. None the less I played hockey from the time I could begin into college, then into AHL where I stopped due to an ongoing back injury when I was 24. I continued to train, but let my diet go when I had kids and got married. Got up to 230 and felt like shit. After blood work, my T level came back at 75 ng/dl with a free of 2.06. Was place on 150 every week and that brought me up to 441 with a free of 13. (can post these labs if anyone wants to see) With the lab, my SHBM was low as well as follicle stim. So, we realized there was a problem with the pituitary gland. Went to a couple of endos and had an MRI and ultrasound of the PG done and ruled out hypopituitarism (tumor). The general consensus with all of the endos seems to be one too many hits to the head that caused damage to result in an underactive PG. I settled with one endocrinologist and she has me at 200 weekly (test levels next week to see where I am at) as well as HCG and clomid to stimulate the PG. Any thoughts on this are welcome. I’m now down to 190lbs at 6’2”, trying to hit my goal of 16%, so not far away. I live pretty remotely so I use my home gym consisting on all free and a cable machine. I also work in remote places for days at a time where I rely on a calisthenic routine so don’t be like WTF when you see me asking or referring about both. When I hit my goal, I am not sure what I want to do next. I have run one cycle in my life when I was in my early 20s consisting of test e and dbol and did good with it. Being HRT is in my long future, I am not sure if cycles are even reasonable to consider. This, diet, nutrition, HRT help, and training are what I am here to learn from yall and I hope this helps out when giving advice. Thanks again.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Hdbdhrjdkdbbxiekndbdusndbvefgafvenforiebdhd dbdiejdbbxyebbdkxjrbdvzhejennsohrtbsvauwnbdfonrfbzyavsbfnfirkebdbfjdiehsbdkcohrbfbxushqbsfebfncidnsbsysbbshxidkndbdchvwbsydnjdnbdjsjubebd.

See i can do that too! :32 (18):
Paragraphs dude, paragraphs!
And... welcome!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the crew Ace.

And yes, you'll get blasted for not using paragraphs. :32 (18):

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome fellow Texan

lemme guess...Katy high school, Odessa Permian or hmmm Allen? There’s so many prominent programs in Texas lol

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome brother. Happy you found us.

wilkinkc

Reaction score
Welcome man, glad you are liking it here so far. Great group of people on here and TONS of knowledge.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
:32 (6):.....................................................................

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board man. Kudos for your time invested intro. Respect.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
It was tough Ace and my eyes hurt now. But you took the time to write it and open up, so i took the time to read it. I'm glad you found an endo to work with you.

Once you hit your goal BF%, do you plan to add mass?

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Point taken...will use paragraphs and short and sweet. Just been reading through here and seemed that there were a massive amount of "not enough background or history" and didn't want to run into that...and to spare you from having to write the same redundant posts asking for more. DEADlifter, thank you and that is my plan.

It was tough Ace and my eyes hurt now. But you took the time to write it and open up, so i took the time to read it. I'm glad you found an endo to work with you.

Once you hit your goal BF%, do you plan to add mass?

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Hey man,

welcome me to the UG and I appreciate you sharing your experiences so far. This is a great community with lots of helpful folks. I’m glad you got your test figured out. Looking forward to hearing more in regards to your progress.

cheers!

Tater

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Welcome. Pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Welcome dude I read all that without the need to complain at you. Good intro

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dayum u got some good genetics, hockey noiiice!! Nfl step dad cool beans!!! Gonna need some of those cheerleader (chicks only) calendars to confirm that mom story tho!!!

Jk!!

Welcome one solid intro

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground, and solid intro.

New Threads