So what are some of ur secret foods u indulge in?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mine has to be cereal..... I pack a huge bowl, no milk, keep it in my nightstand and munch on it, its like a snack for me, i throw in quaker oat squares, cinnamon Cheerios, plain Cheerios, sometimes cinnamon toast crunch, cinnamon life.... Apple cinnamon Cheerios, i try to aim for the "healthier??" Types.... Yeah some have a bunch of sugar

The others would be cookies, & brownies.... Pizza on weekends,

I know this is part of the problem and can lead to bad outcomes, maybe higher iron ( yet to have this issue, thank God)

What about u guys?

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Meat , veggies , and tea ☕️. It’s hard to find cheat meals with all the eating one forces oneself....I guess. I guess I would like to indulge in Turkish food more often.

Last edited:

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use to have the worse DQ blizard addiction ... i finally broke it about 3 months ago ... now I eat grapes like crazy ... morning noon and night ... literally 300+ calories per day ... need switch for protein ... but for now I'm grapes city ...

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Donuts and milk before bed. Lately it's been cheese popcorn. Friday night pizza is a tradition in my home and now that they are playing H.S. football, it's a must after the game.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Cereal killer here.

I will eat an entire box and a quart of milk in a single sitting. I even have a favorite bowl and spoon. People know not to touch them. I don't even put Excalibur with the other spoons. He goes with the bowl of omens on the top shelf.

I would have been a professional bodybuilder or pro @181 had post, general mills, and kellogg's never existed.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Almond or white chocolate magnums, not sure you get them in the US though

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Costco chocolate chip cookies. I can’t buy them because I can’t stop eating them! This local deli makes some amazing banana pudding with vanilla wafers. I Limit myself to once a a week but it’s really less cuz it sells out quick.

DOOM

Reaction score
I can easily smash three PB and Honey sandwiches on wheat in one sitting. About 400 cals each. Wash it down with a 400 cal chocolate almond milk protein shake.

wilkinkc

Reaction score
First few months of my cut I didn’t do any bread or milk. Last few weeks I’ve been making room for them again in my calories. Love them both

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Everything.
English muffins / kaiser rolls
pizza
chocolate
whatchmacallit bars
pecan danish
pizza

not saying I eat those all the time but when i do its on.

Lately I havent been able to puchase my pre-made meals so ive been substituting and did this by accident:
1 11 oz portion of premier protein chocolate shake mixed with about 8 oz of almond breeze unsweetened vanilla almond milk is the best tasting chocolate milk you've ever had. No b.s....its also low sugar, low carb and about 30g protein.

wilkinkc

Reaction score
Everything.
English muffins / kaiser rolls
pizza
chocolate
whatchmacallit bars
pecan danish
pizza

not saying I eat those all the time but when i do its on.

Lately I havent been able to puchase my pre-made meals so ive been substituting and did this by accident:
1 11 oz portion of premier protein chocolate shake mixed with about 8 oz of almond breeze unsweetened vanilla almond milk is the best tasting chocolate milk you've ever had. No b.s....its also low sugar, low carb and about 30g protein.

yeah the premier protein is pretty good I keep a few of their ready to go shakes around the house to take with me

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Goes through phases. It's been ice cream, cheese sticks, smartfood popcorn, pastrami and swiss on rye with deli mustard... Lately it's been lime flavored tortilla chips.

New Threads