So what are some of ur secret foods u indulge in?

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My wife makes this cauliflower crust chicken pizza with mozzarella. Technically a good one to eat, it feels like a cheat meal for sure.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Mine has to be cereal..... I pack a huge bowl, no milk, keep it in my nightstand and munch on it, its like a snack for me, i throw in quaker oat squares, cinnamon Cheerios, plain Cheerios, sometimes cinnamon toast crunch, cinnamon life.... Apple cinnamon Cheerios, i try to aim for the "healthier??" Types.... Yeah some have a bunch of sugar

What about u guys?

I can eat an entire box of spoon sized shredded wheat at one sitting. The frosted ones of course.

Cereal killer here.

I will eat an entire box and a quart of milk in a single sitting. I even have a favorite bowl and spoon. People know not to touch them. I don't even put Excalibur with the other spoons. He goes with the bowl of omens on the top shelf.

I would have been a professional bodybuilder or pro @181 had post, general mills, and kellogg's never existed.

honey nut ones are amazing

I have been known to kill a big ass bowl of cereal around 2am on occasion ;)

Fiber One Honey Clusters, whole box, few hours later my pee is radioactive orange....Wont say how my poop is the next day :32 (19):

^a pattern has been spotted. Genius level IQs (and one ghey) choose cereal.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can easily smash three PB and Honey sandwiches on wheat in one sitting. About 400 cals each. Wash it down with a 400 cal chocolate almond milk protein shake.

I f ucken devour pb and honey 1-2 a day with dinner at work, love them dayum sooo good,toasted bread the burnt the better!!! 1 piece of bread to soak up the honey the coldest fridge kept pb laura scudders old fashion smooth killen it!!!

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
F uck i didnt know i was amongst so many damn CEREAL KILLERS yeah i got a nice dad bod going on right now with a hefty side of depression, so i gots to eat.... Maybe time for some hormones again as well

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Forgot about cereal.

I like making my own raisin bran, the cereal companies don't do it right. Box of bran flakes, then add a retarded amount of raisins and craisins to it. So much better. :32 (16):

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Freshly warm pan au raisin with extra of that soft custurdy stuff in between the layers.

Reactions: DF

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Maple walnut ice cream, with extra walnuts thrown in. :32 (16):

Reaction score
I can easily smash three PB and Honey sandwiches on wheat in one sitting. About 400 cals each. Wash it down with a 400 cal chocolate almond milk protein shake.

Same here...PB and honey, but I put sliced banana on mine.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
stout ice cream with hand crushed pretzel with a mikes hot honey drizzle.

mikes hot honey is a honey spiced with jalapeno

Reactions: Jin

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oatmeal, walnut, raisin cookies and whole milk.

OMG love walnuts in choco chip and oatmeal cookies, wife thinks im crazy but have eaten that way since i was a kid,

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seriously am I the only one here with a Blizzard addiction .... from Dairy Queen of course ... I'm pretty sure I ate one everyday for 90 days straight when my gym was closed .. no wonder I looked like that marsh-mellow creature at the end of ghost busters 3 months ago .. Praise the Lord my gym open ... Blizzard addiction solved ....

New Threads