Man this eating shit ain’t easy.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I'll trade places with you gladly lol. F***ing starving at times on this cut, but overall it isnt too bad

What you eating for cut? I really should start counting calories.

I start my weigh gain phase with 93%, but won't hesitate to go down to 85% when I need more Cals.

This is where I get confused cause I need to be losing weight but gaining muscle lol I am really trying to eat clean as shit but still get plenty of protein that way I can lose my fat and gain the muscle. Think I am going to have to get my cardio game a few levels up.

wilkinkc

Reaction score
Mostly chicken, salmon, ground turkey etc. Doing pork tenderloin this coming week. Really can eat about anything I want as long as the overall calories are in check. I just get to have more if it’s somewhat lean meats

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
So make yourself hungry. You can do some cardio without burning muscle but its probably better to do weighted cardio. Any lift that gets your heart rate way up, gets you breathing heavy, and wears you out. Something like kettlebell swings, DB clean and press, landmine thrusters, etc. Choose a weight that you can do a lot of reps with. You could do that at the end of your workouts so you still have energy to finish. Or you could just go for a nice long walk for an hour and throw a short high intensity sprint in there if you are feeling froggy.

Just some ideas.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Try a leg workout instead of arms.

You’ll be hungry AF.

Agree with Seeker. Only pussies lift arms and complain about eating steak!

Cant seem to locate the dislike button

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
So make yourself hungry. You can do some cardio without burning muscle but its probably better to do weighted cardio. Any lift that gets your heart rate way up, gets you breathing heavy, and wears you out. Something like kettlebell swings, DB clean and press, landmine thrusters, etc. Choose a weight that you can do a lot of reps with. You could do that at the end of your workouts so you still have energy to finish. Or you could just go for a nice long walk for an hour and throw a short high intensity sprint in there if you are feeling froggy.

Just some ideas.

Yeah i was debating interval sprints tried a few times on the treadmill the elliptical and jump rope i like the best

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
You and ur fukkin jump rope rocky balboa

Reactions: CJ

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think I see what appears to be a water jug next to your plate. A tip, do not drink water with your meals. Eat your meal slowely, make sure you chew your food thoroughly before swallowing, then after you're done eating you can drink your water to aid digestion. Do not drink during your meal.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
**** sprints especially if you're over 220. It's a great way to pull a hammie. Instead do farmers walks, yoke walks, sled pulls.

Yeah these sound better and would really tire me out and get the lungs working.

Roxie000

Lady Member
Reaction score
I got so tired of cooking ... I’m basically making chicken and rice every day! And at times it turns out like crap and tastes horrible . Is hard not to give up

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I got so tired of cooking ... I’m basically making chicken and rice every day! And at times it turns out like crap and tastes horrible . Is hard not to give up

Add a jar of you favorite salsa to it. Basically just veggies, but completely changes the meal up.

New Threads