Man this eating shit ain’t easy.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Really sticking to a meal plan lately and it’s tough. How the **** can you guys keep eating like cavemen? I’m not even half way done with meal and i’m full as shit and have to eat one more of these before i leave work and 2 more at home SMH. Kind of enjoy weighing the food and counting protein kind of growing on me but it’s hard. This weekend i’m gonna cook a shit load and plan for most of next week. Cardio and diet if i don’t get where i wanna be i’ll cry.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Really sticking to a meal plan lately and it’s tough. How the **** can you guys keep eating like cavemen? I’m not even half way done with meal and i’m full as shit and have to eat one more of these before i leave work and 2 more at home SMH. Kind of enjoy weighing the food and counting protein kind of growing on me but it’s hard. This weekend i’m gonna cook a shit load and plan for most of next week. Cardio and diet if i don’t get where i wanna be i’ll cry.

It gets easier...did you put ketchup on your steak? Lol

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
It gets easier...did you put ketchup on your steak? Lol

Lol no Panda Chili sauce I ran out of my other sauce. Not a bit ketchup guy sometimes with fries but that's about it.

Looks great BL ... I'm starving over here ... !!!

Ty, I cooked 2 days ago smoked out the kitchen lol so wife finally agreeing to cook my shit what I want just so I do not cook anymore. Reverse phycology lol works wonders.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Sauces will kill a diet, lots of sugar and salt

I would suggest adding home made salsa or Molly McButter instead of sauces.

Slowly will get there lol as you can see not much sauce will look into this Mcbutter lady though.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Not sure your goal but I have a hard time eating beef. It feels like its in my stomach for hours. If you are trying to pound down food, having a full feeling doesn't help. Chicken, turkey and fish are lighter on the stomach. As far as to rice, that shit last an hour before I am ready to eat again.

Nothing wrong with a good steak but not when I am trying to eat more frequently.

Reaction score
I agree man, it is really tough sometimes. I have to make myself eat every few hours even when I don't feel like it. I shit multiple times a day. Sometimes my digestive system does not agree that it is time to eat again too, that's when the fun begins lol.

Blacktail

Reaction score
The gym is simple! Eating is so hard for me. Never been a big eater and I know that has hurt my size.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
drinking water or a shake after youre full will help stretch out the stomach

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Shut up and eat you pussy. Everybody wanna get hooge but nobody wanna eat hooge. Lol

Sir yes sir

Try mixing the food together, 1 pile of food is easier to tackle than 2 or more piles mentally....

I can’t i’m a freak when it comes to eating everything has to be portioned on my plate and finished at the same last bite lol i’m weird like that

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Ground beef mixed with rice and butter, and salmon with sweet potatoes are 2 meals I can crush no matter what, and be ready to eat again in a few hours.

High Cal shake, almost 900 cals:
2 cups whole milk
120g Oat flour (I grind oats in coffee grinder)
1 scoop protein

Last edited:

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Not sure your goal but I have a hard time eating beef. It feels like its in my stomach for hours. If you are trying to pound down food, having a full feeling doesn't help. Chicken, turkey and fish are lighter on the stomach. As far as to rice, that shit last an hour before I am ready to eat again.

Nothing wrong with a good steak but not when I am trying to eat more frequently.

Had to do some steak mix it with chicken last few weeks been only eating chicken and yes it is heavy on the stomach but have to taste something different.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Ground beef mixed with rice and butter, and salmon with sweet potatoes are 2 meals I can crush no matter what, and be ready to eat again in a few hours.

High Cal shake, almost 900 cals:
2 cups whole milk
120g Oat flour (I grind oats in coffee grinder)
1 scoop protein

Which ground beef you use the 90%?

wilkinkc

Reaction score
I'll trade places with you gladly lol. F***ing starving at times on this cut, but overall it isnt too bad

New Threads