Steroid abuse- wanna do it right this time!

Reaction score
Stats:
Height- 6'1"
Weight- 250lbs
Age- 31

Background/history:
Okay guys, you ready for this horror story? Buckle up. I was introduced to designer steroids at 21, did multiple bottles of oral only 30 day cycles with only natural test boosters as pct, so dumb I know. I lucked out, natural test seemed to bounce back and everything was good. At probably 26 I started doing actual test. First cycle was the typical one and I'd say I did it right. 500mg test e per week for 12 weeks, anastrozole weekly, pct was clomid and nolva. I left out hgc, I feel it's unnecessary and my balls bounced back no problem. 2nd cycle was a shit show, 125mg of test e, 400mg of tren e, 600mg of masteron e, did not have any caber on hand, had to stop 6 weeks through due to a hard lump on my nipple, it's gone now. Got horrible acne on the back of my head from that cycle, got rid of it with doxycyclone, did a 3rd cycle actually not long ago,12 weeks, 750mgs test e weekly, anastrozole weekly, and dmz last 4 weeks with clomid and nolva pct. 750mgs was a mistake for my body. Made an extremely greasy face, brought back all my acne, made me sweat like a pig and got no more gains than 500mgs of test e weekly, all it did was bring more sides. Also I've never taken bloods before. So my question is this! I wanna do it right this time guys. I'm gonna take my bloods soon, what are good levels to be sitting at? Then I'll start my cycle. I'm thinking 500mgs test e weekly, anastrozole, an oral for the first 4 weeks and an oral for the last 4. Pct will be nolva 100/50/25/25, clomid 50/50/25/25/. I'll take bloods again 6 weeks into cycle, what should my bloods look like then, I really wanna get my e2/test ratio right so I don't break out nearly as much as before and should I do the bloods after an anastrozole dose? I feel it would ruin the results of the test if I do them the day of. My anastrozole are 1mg capsules so I gotta take them every 2-3days. I do take 3mgs anastrozole a week, some say that's too much but it works for me, 2mgs a week was giving me gyno. Any input is welcome. Thanks

Last edited:

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Why orals instead of another injectable throughout the cycle? What’s your goals with the cycle, what benefits are you trying to bring to the table besides muscle building?

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
How do you know what works for your adex dose if you've never had bloodwork done? I'm willing to bet 3mg a week has your e2 all but crashed. Welcome I suggest a proper intro..also alot of ypur questions can be found with the search bar

Reaction score
Did you not read my thread? 2mgs was giving me gyno, lol. 3mgs seemed perfect. I've had my e2 crash before bro, I know what it feels like.

Reaction score
What injectable would you suggest to run with the test? I usually like to bulk and then try and take something at the end to get rid of bloat/ water retention.

Reaction score
What is your current BF level at?

It's higher than it should be. that's probably why I have to run a little higher on the anastrozole. I'm not sure exactly what my bf% is but I'd ballpark 25%

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
No offense but you obviously lack a fundamental understanding of the compounds you're using...nobody is gonna spoon feed you the answers you want...id say do a little more research then come back with questions. And again your ai dose is wrong all together..do you know for sure you got gyno or are you just gaining bf? You need bloodwork this isn't a guessing game

Reaction score
No offense but you obviously lack a fundamental understanding of the compounds you're using...nobody is gonna spoon feed you the answers you want...id say do a little more research then come back with questions. And again your ai dose is wrong all together..do you know for sure you got gyno or are you just gaining bf? You need bloodwork this isn't a guessing game

I know for sure it was gyno bro. Lump under my tit, started taking 3mgs and it went away. Believe me I know a lot about steroids, my ai dose is fine and I change it as needed. That's not my question so help me out here and answer my question. I need help with bloods. If you don't wanna answer it then send me a link that will cause I can't find the answer, or just keep your mouth shut if you don'te even wanna do that. I don't know how to read my levels, what I'm supposed to be looking for and what my e2 should be sitting at.

Last edited:

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I know for sure it was gyno bro. Lump under my tit, started taking 3mgs and it went away. Believe me I know a lot about steroids, my ai dose is fine and I change it as needed. That's not my question help me out here and answer my question. I need help with bloods. If you don't wanna answer it then send me a link that will cause I can't find the answer. I don't know how to read my levels, what I'm supposed to be looking for and what my e2 should be sitting at.

I would get bloods done and then post them. Are you on anything currently...if not how long since pct? You're e2 should be in normal ranges is the correct answer..some like theirs down in the 20s...some like to run high in the 60s..anything above 46 is considered high i believe...also relax a little...telling guys to keep their mouth shut is no way to make friends....you'll get alot of tough love here but I promise everyone here will have your best interest at hand when giving you advice...it may not always be what you want to hear unfortunately. But yea get bloods and post them up...also there are guys that post bloodwork you might be able to find some of those threads if I run across one ill put the link here for you. From my own experience I'd stray from running test at 500 a week with that much bf...I did it a few years ago and it was not fun...constant sides. Best of luck

Last edited:
Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
Perfect, that's all I needed to know. Sorry man, I didn't mean to offend you either, I'm a straight shooter and I was asking a specific question about bloods, nothing else.. don't wanna pussyfoot around when it comes to something. I understand my ai dose isn't gonna be perfect without getting bloods done, that's why I asked about bloods, everything will be fine tuned after that. Thanks

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Perfect, that's all I needed to know. Sorry man, I didn't mean to offend you either, I'm a straight shooter and I was asking a specific question about bloods, nothing else.. don't wanna pussyfoot around when it comes to something. I understand my ai dose isn't gonna be perfect without getting bloods done, that's why I asked about bloods, everything will be fine tuned after that. Thanks

I hope you stick around and become a contributing member! This is much more than just a forum about AAS! I'm proud to call the fellas here brother.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
125mgs test enth twice a week for 12 weeks

125mgs mast enth twice a week for 12 weeks

stacked in the same syringe

anavar 20mg am 20mg pm weeks 4 - 8

arimidex 1/2 mg each day after injection for starters.

Reaction score
125mgs test enth twice a week for 12 weeks

125mgs mast enth twice a week for 12 weeks

stacked in the same syringe

anavar 20mg am 20mg pm weeks 4 - 8

arimidex 1/2 mg each day after injection for starters.

Are you serious? I've never seen/heard anyone post a cycle with doses that low before. Not saying I want super high doses, but 250mgs of test e a week is practically trt doses. I've also heard masteron doesn't even really shine unless you take 400mgs plus a week, I've heard 600 is really the sweet spot, obviouslydiffers for everybody. Anyways I don't have an issue with creating a cycle, this post was for advice on bloodwork.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Are you serious? I've never seen/heard anyone post a cycle with doses that low before. Not saying I want super high doses, but 250mgs of test e a week is practically trt doses. I've also heard masteron doesn't even really shine unless you take 400mgs plus a week, I've heard 600 is really the sweet spot, obviouslydiffers for everybody. Anyways I don't have an issue with creating a cycle, this post was for advice on bloodwork.

Bettween what you are looking for & not looking for, the cycle I posted is logical in my experience.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
What injectable would you suggest to run with the test? I usually like to bulk and then try and take something at the end to get rid of bloat/ water retention.

because your bf is so high, personally I would recommend cutting down to 10% or lower before you bulk and increase test, but if that’s something you are not going to do is stick to compounds that don’t really aromatize like eq and primo.

the problem with bulking with your bf level so high is your insulin sensitivity is probably not that great so your body will likely opt to store more of your excess calories as fat rather then building muscle.

New Threads