Summer Booze+Food log

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I've decided since Im all done logging on ology with my previous cycle, and Im 100% devoted to SI. That I should post up some sort of log, and I've decided to go the total opposite way with it.

Take it for what it is, but hey look at it in a way to not feel as bad when you have a drink or cheat meal. Say you ate a whole large Sausage Bacon pizza by yourself after you took out a 12 pack of beer. Its all good, just come check out my log, read up on what I have ate/drank recently, and just know its gonna be ok, cause tomorrow your gonna bust your ass to fix it, ITS WHAT I DO!

Im getting White Boy waisted tomorrow night, so thats when the log begins.... Projected End date January 2nd, 2013 ;)

milleniumgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
It's the first time that I see a booze log at a bodybuilding board

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good, because its going to be an epic LOG. Log of the ages some may say...... =P~

Reaction score
I will be with you all the way bro, will be interesting

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ill post up some pics too, even though you'll get to see all of them on my FB. Cause your my hero ;)

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh yea, I'm following this log. Go getum Bro

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm hooked also. Ain't nothing like a cheat meal!

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just so everyone understands, I will still be training 4-5 times a week, and playing hockey twice a week. And eating healthy/not drinking Sunday-Thursday.....Loving the support bro's!!

Taste of Chicago is this weekend, so be ready!!!

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First YOLO last night.....3 glasses of wine and 3 beers with the GF, while we watched a movie. Then I did 45 min. of cardio before bed ;)

ALCOHOLIC DRINKS TOTAL

UNHEALTHY MEAL TOTAL

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Enjoyed myself this weekend. Didnt get to crazzzy with the food except for Saturday at the Taste. Had some Deep Dish pizza, hot wings, nachos, deep fried catfish, and some a weird banana stuffed pork thing, it was interesting but not terrible tasting. Friday I killed a little bottle of Jager for Pre-gaming along with some beers. Had a lot more beer at the bar, along with 2 Patron Shots, we ended up catching a lobster, it was comedy lol.
Saturday I split a case with my buddy, and we split a bottle of Jonny Walker Black (YUMMMM)
Last night split a case, and had some wine, then I passed out harddddd!

ALCOHOLIC DRINKS TOTAL

UNHEALTHY MEAL TOTAL

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a fun weekend hockey! Wine, jager, long islands, tequila and guinness summed up my sat night in all of 4 hrs.

Get Some

Reaction score
Went to visit my buddy in AZ and had a couple delightful cheat meals!

1. Oregano's Pizza Bistro (Deep Dish Pizza Pie)

chicago-deep-dish1.jpg

2. Blanco Tacos & Tequila (Cast Iron Skillet Spare Rib Enchilada)

4390503147_27f2bef156.jpg

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a fun weekend hockey! Wine, jager, long islands, tequila and guinness summed up my sat night in all of 4 hrs.

What Happened after 4 hours??? lol....I dont even know if my stomach could handle such destruction....You see the pic of the lobster we caught?? hahahaha

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Went to visit my buddy in AZ and had a couple delightful cheat meals!

1. Oregano's Pizza Bistro (Deep Dish Pizza Pie)

chicago-deep-dish1.jpg

2. Blanco Tacos & Tequila (Cast Iron Skillet Spare Rib Enchilada)

4390503147_27f2bef156.jpg

Thats awesome bud, glad you did it up right!!! That Pizza looks soooo yummy....

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What Happened after 4 hours??? lol....I dont even know if my stomach could handle such destruction....You see the pic of the lobster we caught?? hahahaha

After 4 hrs i brought this little side peice home and sweated out all that, haha. She txtd me today saying shes still hurting today, ahh feels good to be king!

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So after today, I will be partying from Thursday till Sunday, I will be attending Country Thunder, I purchased a handle of Crown, and 2 cases of beer for myself. I will add up the totals on Tuesday when Im back at work.

Im scared....HEHE

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Aight so I finally added all the numbers up. I figure I drank 3 cases worth of beer, and 2 and 1/2 bottles of whiskey thursday through sunday. I enjoyed the hell out of it, didnt eat to terribly. Made chicken sandwiches, had some cheese frys and a Jumbo Corndog the one day, and a few burgers.

DRINK TOTAL

UN- HEALTHY MEAL TOTAL