Very high steroid doses

Reaction score
High

I have read that Olympia particants take 8 to 9 ml steroids a day. Is it true ?

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Maybe per week? Still kinda high. Then you have alot of guys claim they use very little. Go figure...

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Ask hulk he knows what the pros do

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Any chance you could link what you read? I would really like to see who claimed that.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Seems a bit high. Even the old Ganabol EQ at 25 mg/ml would be too high a dose. 10 ml/wk is certainly possible however daily would drive your cholesterol to very high numbers and the resulting acne would be extremely pronounced.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Seems a bit high. Even the old Ganabol EQ at 25 mg/ml would be too high a dose. 10 ml/wk is certainly possible however daily would drive your cholesterol to very high numbers and the resulting acne would be extremely pronounced.

Don’t forget the bacne (acne on your back).

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I know what alot of the pro's take. They arent in the Olympia, but they are huge and they dont take that much a day. Not even close.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This idea that Pro's are huge only because of the drugs they take is wrong ... they are huge because of years even decades of training incredibly hard and eating large amounts of protein over many years ... let me make it more simple for you ... taking huge amounts of PEDs will not make you huge ... only hard work and discipline will do that ... most if not all Mr O contestants also have incredible genetics ...

Tatlifter

Reaction score
True
Everyone is an absolute liar

This post tho!

I'm a pro and take 40 mg test a week, 50mg adex twice a day, two bowls of wheaties a day, white claw for dinner, and a banana in bed while watching Golden Girls.

Yes everyone is a liar when it comes to this...as they probably should be.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
This post tho!

I'm a pro and take 40 mg test a week, 50mg adex twice a day, two bowls of wheaties a day, white claw for dinner, and a banana in bed while watching Golden Girls.

Yes everyone is a liar when it comes to this...as they probably should be.

Golden Girls has been scientifically proven to be anabolic... Bea Arthur is proof.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Nobody knows what a pro is taking except for that pro and his trainer. Everybody lies.

Look at Luke Sandoe. Dude was a monster remember seeing him say he doesn’t take a lot of stuff, then dies from heart failure...

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
I think common sense should give the answer. That amount would make the body toxic as all hell and you’d feel like absolute shit and be unable to get the large amounts of food required in and training would greatly suffer.

obviously no one truly knows what x person is using but if I had to bet, 2-3 grams a week would be pretty typical at that level. It’s truly not the drugs that separate pros and amateurs. It’s 100% the genetic response to training and drugs and many years of absolute consistency with the food. I would wager 90% of those guys can’t remember the last time they missed a meal as it’s been years. And eating 6 meals a day of that much food, hell some go higher like 8-10, day in and day out never cheating and never missing a meal is something most people simply cannot do.

james hollingshead is a good example, before the show he just won he didn’t have a single cheat/ free meal, for over 6 months. If I remember correctly he was on 8 meals a day. That’s pretty monotonous eating 8 meals a day of lean meat and rice/potatoes without ever taking a mental break from it.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
this is false. The people who found him could tell quite clearly it was suicide...

cant edit but it seemed the whole plot set out by a “family member” (no one ever found out who wrote it) who hacked his Instagram is probably to try to cash out a life insurance policy

New Threads