Very high steroid doses

El Gringo

Reaction score
Didn’t Dallas McArthur have testosterone levels at 50,000 ng/dL in his autopsy report when he died?

how many mg of Test do you need to take to reach those levels?

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Didn’t Dallas McArthur have testosterone levels at 50,000 ng/dL in his autopsy report when he died?

He did, and he's dead. Pretty much makes the case against insane amounts of PEDS right there.

I can tell you straight up that less is better. I've gotten absolutely no better results either gaining or cutting on test/tren/mast at 600 each or 200/300/400 respectively, except for feeling shitty. That's almost 2 gm/week vs less than a gm/week.

The difference is 100% genetics coupled with diet and training. I put them in that order on purpose.

Brad Rowe is a pretty respectable sized pro. Somebody asked him if he planned to qualify for the O. His response was " are you kidding me, those guy are freaks".

Genetics.

Last edited:

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Yeah Dallas’ autopsy was staggering. And he never saw 27 years old

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score

**Dallas McCarver, mcArther was an author I believe

Gabriel

Reaction score
The magic word
Genetics....this one thing.. Separates average guys from Mr.O.. without it on your side,the battle is always uphill...

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He did, and he's dead. Pretty much makes the case against insane amounts of PEDS right there.

I can tell you straight up that less is better. I've gotten absolutely no better results either gaining or cutting on test/tren/mast at 600 each or 200/300/400 respectively, except for feeling shitty. That's almost 2 gm/week vs less than a gm/week.

The difference is 100% genetics coupled with diet and training. I put them in that order on purpose.

Brad Rowe is a pretty respectable sized pro. Somebody asked him if he planned to qualify for the O. His response was " are you kidding me, those guy are freaks".

Genetics.
Seconded.

I've actually gotten better results with less due to still feeling great and training hard.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Wait........ 9ml a day? That's 63 ml a week would love to know what steroids and how much of each. That does not even sound fun.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wait........ 9ml a day? That's 63 ml a week would love to know what steroids and how much of each. That does not even sound fun.
It wouldn't be. That much oil would make you feel like shit, not even mentioning the hormones. Jesus.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I doubt anyone could even eat the amount of calories needed whilst taking all that shit. My appetite goes down the pan at a certain point

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Where would you inject it all?

My entire body would be so sore, I couldn't train! :32 (18):

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
there muscles would be slightly larger than ourselves they could pin muscles we don’t know we have

Where would you inject it all?

My entire body would be so sore, I couldn't train! :32 (18):

DOOM

Reaction score
I think those with extreme amounts of body mass like Ronnie Coleman or Rich Piana could have used that much per week.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
It wouldn't be. That much oil would make you feel like shit, not even mentioning the hormones. Jesus.

I don’t know maybe possible but I don’t even see a point in that what’s so ever if you take test 200 for example and say for some crazy reason you wanna do 2000 a week that’s only 10ml what about the other 53?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I don’t know maybe possible but I don’t even see a point in that what’s so ever if you take test 200 for example and say for some crazy reason you wanna do 2000 a week that’s only 10ml what about the other 53?

You know what they say... A vial a day keeps the doctor away.

Reaction score
I’m almost certain people have and most prob not anywhere near close to an Olympia stage...but not all Olympian’s do mega doses

Reaction score
i knew people who is pro ifbb athlethes running 2.5gr/test e per week... but if you ask me, it doesn't worth at all

Reaction score
Different from person to person I guess. I have spoken to a few ifbb pros, that is on a pretty high amount of steroids. And once I told them like my self how i’m prep, and for example including 2 orals in a blast, they don’t mind at all. And if I have been on that blast for say 6w, they always say it’s to short, and I should be it around 8-10w, and also they preferred me to switch an oral compound afterwards before exist the blast.

One guy I almost hired, immediately he wanted me to pin closely 30ml of oils a week. I mean, I’m not even close to be an Olympia competitor even if it’s my dream, and my major goal is to became pro first. So it’s talk about it selves that they are actually abusing.

im also believe in like nick trigili, and even Bostin. They are open with their abuses, and I’m guessing that is the amount that it takes.. to became an pro. Not just one cycle, but cycle long, heavy, with good diet and hard training for years, and the results will come.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Different from person to person I guess. I have spoken to a few ifbb pros, that is on a pretty high amount of steroids. And once I told them like my self how i’m prep, and for example including 2 orals in a blast, they don’t mind at all. And if I have been on that blast for say 6w, they always say it’s to short, and I should be it around 8-10w, and also they preferred me to switch an oral compound afterwards before exist the blast.

One guy I almost hired, immediately he wanted me to pin closely 30ml of oils a week. I mean, I’m not even close to be an Olympia competitor even if it’s my dream, and my major goal is to became pro first. So it’s talk about it selves that they are actually abusing.

im also believe in like nick trigili, and even Bostin. They are open with their abuses, and I’m guessing that is the amount that it takes.. to became an pro. Not just one cycle, but cycle long, heavy, with good diet and hard training for years, and the results will come.

Pro cards are handed out nowadays..... its a lil easier to obtain, and with that you have more idiots reaching that level. That amount of drugs are not necessary, i have said it before and will say it again.

Reaction score
Im not an expert by any means, but Idk if a human body can handle that much in a week let alone 24 hours

New Threads