Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36
  1. #21
    Senior Member El Gringo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    409
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 309 Times in 162 Posts
    Didn’t Dallas McArthur have testosterone levels at 50,000 ng/dL in his autopsy report when he died?

    how many mg of Test do you need to take to reach those levels?
    I donít get bigger. Everyone around me get smaller.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gringo For This Useful Post:

    Maijah (10-28-2020)

  3. #22
    Elite BRICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,633
    Thanks
    8,868
    Thanked 6,531 Times in 2,374 Posts
    Originally Posted by El Gringo View Post
    Didnít Dallas McArthur have testosterone levels at 50,000 ng/dL in his autopsy report when he died?

    how many mg of Test do you need to take to reach those levels?
    He did, and he's dead. Pretty much makes the case against insane amounts of PEDS right there.

    I can tell you straight up that less is better. I've gotten absolutely no better results either gaining or cutting on test/tren/mast at 600 each or 200/300/400 respectively, except for feeling shitty. That's almost 2 gm/week vs less than a gm/week.

    The difference is 100% genetics coupled with diet and training. I put them in that order on purpose.

    Brad Rowe is a pretty respectable sized pro. Somebody asked him if he planned to qualify for the O. His response was " are you kidding me, those guy are freaks".

    Genetics.
    Last edited by BRICKS; 10-26-2020 at 11:47 PM.

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BRICKS For This Useful Post:

    Bobbyloads (11-02-2020),CJ275 (10-27-2020),DEADlifter (10-29-2020),HollyWoodCole (11-02-2020),Jin (10-27-2020)

  5. #23
    Elite Gadawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    3,032
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 2,457 Times in 1,423 Posts
    Yeah Dallas’ autopsy was staggering. And he never saw 27 years old

  6. #24
    Senior Member The Phoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Texas, originally Arizona
    Posts
    488
    Thanks
    611
    Thanked 168 Times in 129 Posts
    Originally Posted by El Gringo View Post
    Didnít Dallas McArthur have testosterone levels at 50,000 ng/dL in his autopsy report when he died?

    how many mg of Test do you need to take to reach those levels?
    **Dallas McCarver, mcArther was an author I believe



  7. #25
    Elite Gabriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    blueridge
    Posts
    1,102
    Thanks
    298
    Thanked 894 Times in 459 Posts
    The magic word
    Genetics....this one thing.. Separates average guys from Mr.O.. without it on your side,the battle is always uphill...

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabriel For This Useful Post:

    DOOM (11-02-2020)

  9. #26
    Elite HollyWoodCole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,427
    Thanks
    1,402
    Thanked 1,933 Times in 1,131 Posts
    Originally Posted by BRICKS View Post
    He did, and he's dead. Pretty much makes the case against insane amounts of PEDS right there.

    I can tell you straight up that less is better. I've gotten absolutely no better results either gaining or cutting on test/tren/mast at 600 each or 200/300/400 respectively, except for feeling shitty. That's almost 2 gm/week vs less than a gm/week.

    The difference is 100% genetics coupled with diet and training. I put them in that order on purpose.

    Brad Rowe is a pretty respectable sized pro. Somebody asked him if he planned to qualify for the O. His response was " are you kidding me, those guy are freaks".

    Genetics.
    Seconded.

    I've actually gotten better results with less due to still feeling great and training hard.
    Unicorn Hunter Level - Expert

    !!First Cycle Info - Click Here!!

  10. #27
    Senior Member Bobbyloads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ILLIANA
    Posts
    2,133
    Thanks
    1,059
    Thanked 1,109 Times in 690 Posts
    Wait........ 9ml a day? That's 63 ml a week would love to know what steroids and how much of each. That does not even sound fun.

  11. #28
    Elite HollyWoodCole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,427
    Thanks
    1,402
    Thanked 1,933 Times in 1,131 Posts
    Originally Posted by Bobbyloads View Post
    Wait........ 9ml a day? That's 63 ml a week would love to know what steroids and how much of each. That does not even sound fun.
    It wouldn't be. That much oil would make you feel like shit, not even mentioning the hormones. Jesus.
    Unicorn Hunter Level - Expert

    !!First Cycle Info - Click Here!!

  12. #29
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    4,081
    Thanks
    2,903
    Thanked 4,677 Times in 2,209 Posts
    I doubt anyone could even eat the amount of calories needed whilst taking all that shit. My appetite goes down the pan at a certain point
    ĎTrump is my idol, I aspire to look like himí Gibs 2020

  13. #30
    Elite CJ275's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Down at Fraggle Rock
    Posts
    4,824
    Thanks
    7,025
    Thanked 5,593 Times in 2,810 Posts
    Where would you inject it all?

    My entire body would be so sore, I couldn't train!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to CJ275 For This Useful Post:

    Bobbyloads (11-02-2020)

  15. #31
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    4,081
    Thanks
    2,903
    Thanked 4,677 Times in 2,209 Posts
    there muscles would be slightly larger than ourselves they could pin muscles we don’t know we have

    Originally Posted by CJ275 View Post
    Where would you inject it all?

    My entire body would be so sore, I couldn't train!
    ĎTrump is my idol, I aspire to look like himí Gibs 2020

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

    CJ275 (11-02-2020),DOOM (11-02-2020)

  17. #32
    Senior Member DOOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    575
    Thanks
    525
    Thanked 397 Times in 252 Posts
    I think those with extreme amounts of body mass like Ronnie Coleman or Rich Piana could have used that much per week.

  18. #33
    Senior Member Bobbyloads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ILLIANA
    Posts
    2,133
    Thanks
    1,059
    Thanked 1,109 Times in 690 Posts
    Originally Posted by HollyWoodCole View Post
    It wouldn't be. That much oil would make you feel like shit, not even mentioning the hormones. Jesus.
    I don’t know maybe possible but I don’t even see a point in that what’s so ever if you take test 200 for example and say for some crazy reason you wanna do 2000 a week that’s only 10ml what about the other 53?

  19. #34
    Elite CJ275's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Down at Fraggle Rock
    Posts
    4,824
    Thanks
    7,025
    Thanked 5,593 Times in 2,810 Posts
    Originally Posted by Bobbyloads View Post
    I don’t know maybe possible but I don’t even see a point in that what’s so ever if you take test 200 for example and say for some crazy reason you wanna do 2000 a week that’s only 10ml what about the other 53?
    You know what they say... A vial a day keeps the doctor away.

  20. #35
    Elite BiologicalChemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    1,162
    Thanks
    954
    Thanked 622 Times in 372 Posts
    Iím almost certain people have and most prob not anywhere near close to an Olympia stage...but not all Olympianís do mega doses

  21. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    i knew people who is pro ifbb athlethes running 2.5gr/test e per week... but if you ask me, it doesn't worth at all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Dieting on a surplus with very high protein?
    By StephMalachy1990 in forum Dieting, Nutrition and Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-19-2019, 03:00 PM
  2. Very high ALT/AST levels
    By inscnmya in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-30-2016, 02:16 PM
  3. Trt doses vs blast a cruise doses
    By nightster in forum Testosterone and Hormone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-16-2015, 07:22 AM
  4. Most Delicious High Protein/High Calorie Smoothie
    By Georgia in forum Dieting, Nutrition and Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-22-2013, 11:46 AM
  5. Biceps - High Weight/Low Reps or Low Weight/High Reps?
    By Georgia in forum Training and Workouts
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 08:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •