Super New

fox.diva.fitness

Lady Member
Reaction score
I know a dude that does NPC competitions that's been getting away with some stuff, he's also in army. I just don't want to piss hot on stuff that army doesn't allow, but I am learning about what I can and can't take.

fox.diva.fitness

Lady Member
Reaction score
Thank you! I have a few pictures from my first and last show but when I took pictures from my last show all my pump was gone and I just look lean lol
Oh I am 100% female at least for all my 28 years of life :)

wilkinkc

Reaction score
Welcome to the boards. Lots of good people and information here. Have a look through the different sections of the site and read sticky’s and posts, bound to learn a thing or two.

M.Greger87

Reaction score
Welcome. If knowledge is what your looking for then you should pull up a chair because these men and women are smart and experienced.

DOOM

Reaction score
Welcome welcome welcome!

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. You sound like you have a lot to offer. Stick around.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome....there will be a lot of advice here for you.

fox.diva.fitness

Lady Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the ug

I gotta ask tho why does uncle sams opinion mean anything to you? Its YOUR body..im not advocating you anything you don't want to but fuk uncle Sam. All he does is rip you off I wouldn't be worried about what he thinks about you...but for real welcome!!!

Well in all honesty I do agree with you, but military doesn't allow certain enhancers and I'm still in and don't want to pop hot on piss test for the supplements I can't take while serving. Just being safe. Thank you tho!

fox.diva.fitness

Lady Member
Reaction score
Welcome. If knowledge is what your looking for then you should pull up a chair because these men and women are smart and experienced.
I've been learning something new everyday here and taking some notes, it's just a lot information to process at tat once

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Competing is a whole different level beyond just lifting and a risk most do not take. Congratulations on grabbing your balls and jumping. Hope you enjoy your time here and sorry for the belated welcome.

fox.diva.fitness

Lady Member
Reaction score
Competing is a whole different level beyond just lifting and a risk most do not take. Congratulations on grabbing your balls and jumping. Hope you enjoy your time here and sorry for the belated welcome.

appreciate the welcome! I'm learning a lot, especially all the stuff that I can't get away with while in the military.