Super New

fox.diva.fitness

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hello y'all!

I've been bodybuilding for about 2-2.5 years for now ( I know it's not a whole lot) and have two competitions under my belt. I went with natural bodybuilding federations first to see if I like it, but at this point I don't think that I do. I love to learn! What exactly I want to learn I still don't know since I am moving from a whole different realm of bodybuilding and entering world that I know nothing about, so don't judge me too harshly.

My goal is to compete with WBFF or IFBB when I feel like I am ready. Last competition I did wasn't what I expected at all, so I'm getting over the fact that someone who was a part of a team got placed higher than me, but had zero muscles *insert epic eyeroll* I'm a bit salty about that.

Interested in learning about better fat burning supplements, show prep for federations mentioned above and generally learning from all of you beautiful people :)

P.S. I don't mind trying new supplements as long as uncle Sam is ok with with those substances.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground, glad to have you here. Unfortunately, it’s who you know in bodybuilding sometimes... Unless you’re in strength sports, everything is subject to opinions.

Reaction score
Welcome! I don't have that kind of experience to help with, but there should be a lot of people here who do. Hope you stick around!

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the SI community ... post up some pics (not a pervie request) .. you are competitive bodybuilder ... many people here compete or have competed and can offer assistance ... not to mention 97.3% of people posting as females are really male ...

lfod14

Reaction score
Interested in learning about better fat burning supplements, show prep for federations mentioned above and generally learning from all of you beautiful people :)

P.S. I don't mind trying new supplements as long as uncle Sam is ok with with those substances.

WELCOME! But sadly that requirement leaves out most of the ones that work. Pretty much leaves you with an ECA stack.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
The reality in amateur bodybuilding especially is that conditioning wins shows. You didn’t mention how her’s compared to yours but the best advice I ever got was to always look for the reasons you lost rather then the reasons you think you should have won or placed better.

also what class did you compete in and or would like to compete in?

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Welcome to the ug

I gotta ask tho why does uncle sams opinion mean anything to you? Its YOUR body..im not advocating you anything you don't want to but fuk uncle Sam. All he does is rip you off I wouldn't be worried about what he thinks about you...but for real welcome!!!

Last edited:

fox.diva.fitness

Lady Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much. Yeah I've noticed that as well, especially with natty folks world.

fox.diva.fitness

Lady Member
Reaction score
Well in all honesty I do agree with you, but military doesn't allow certain enhancers and I'm still in and don't want to pop hot on piss test for the supplements I can't take while serving. Just being safe. Thank you tho!

New Threads