Valkyrie Pharmaceutical Online referral codes

Reaction score
Anyone willing to trade referral codes for Valkyrie Pharmaceutical Online?

Gets you 20% off your order, plus you get 10% of the order I'm about to place as a credit to your account ($300-400 so a free $30-40).

Placed a small order to try them out. Liked them and want to place another larger order, and that discount would be clutch.

Feel free to DM me if interested.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm guessing that means you have setup and account using your personal and shipping information on the steroid supplier's (Valkyrie Pharmaceutical) website if you have an "account."

Are you comfortable with all of your personal information stored on that server?

Reaction score
"I have a code: BIGCOCK"

IDC what you have in your mouth

Last edited:
Reaction score
Much more comfortable with this supplier than other UG labs/sources, based on their site security, location, reputation, etc.

Last edited:

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First post has the name of a source, do u think we have not seen this before from a noob?

You clearly have no clue the risks involved buying from a source who uses a website and stores all order, payment details. Why not just send a copy of the request to the Feds as well, u r making their job super easy with the details u leave behind and trust with a person you dont even know.....I can suck cock and post at the same time, u cant even construct a post that makes any sense.....

Wasn't posting a source, dummy! Might be new here but I read the rule. Was neither asking for nor offering a source so maybe take the big cock out of your mouth before posting

Reaction score
Yeah and where IN THE FLYING **** do you think I first heard the name of the source, dumbass? There's no posts on this site with the name of a source? Really? Oh shit wait I actually used the search bar like a good noob.

Thanks but I'm fully aware of the risks I am taking. Cute how you think the Feds couldn't just as easily track down a lot more info about you just from your posts on this site if they wanted to.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Once again u have no clue how this site operates or how Admin makes it safe for all of us.

You have the name of a lab in the post idiot....Valkyrie is a lab, a lab with an online site. So go promote this lab somewhere else....

[h=2][/h]

Yeah and where IN THE FLYING **** do you think I first heard the name of the source, dumbass? There's no posts on this site with the name of a source? Really? Oh shit wait I actually used the search bar like a good noob.

Thanks but I'm fully aware of the risks I am taking. Cute how you think the Feds couldn't just as easily track down a lot more info about you just from your posts on this site if they wanted to.

Reaction score
Once again u have no clue how this site operates or how Admin makes it safe for all of us.

You have the name of a lab in the post idiot....Valkyrie is a lab, a lab with an online site. So go promote this lab somewhere else....

[h=2][/h]

I followed the rules, clearly. If you or an admin think I have not, then you need to UPDATE YOUR RULES. That's on you, not me.

Honestly, go get ****ed with "that's no way to speak to a founding member". IDGAF. It's a ****ing underground, UNCENSoRED forum. So take your online clout and shove it up your ass, pussy.

I came here hoping to do be able to do someone a mutual solid, but ****ing toolbags like you can't ****ing get off unless they exercise their clout on someone they think they MUST know better than

Reaction score
He’s a helpful noob link! Valkyrie is known for selling under dosed gear but at least it’s not totally bunk!

Thanks but I'm not THAT much of a noob lol. The pinnables almost all seem to be underdosed. I only ordered Orals. They also carry from other suppliers, such as Para and MR, FYI

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I followed the rules, clearly. If you or an admin think I have not, then you need to UPDATE YOUR RULES. That's on you, not me.

Honestly, go get ****ed with "that's no way to speak to a founding member". IDGAF. It's a ****ing underground, UNCENSoRED forum. So take your online clout and shove it up your ass, pussy.

I came here hoping to do be able to do someone a mutual solid, but ****ing toolbags like you can't ****ing get off unless they exercise their clout on someone they think they MUST know better than

So you just came to this forum to do a random stranger a favor?

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U clearly have some mental issues....

Reaction score
You have amazingly thin skin for someone who spends so much time on the internet

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Yes, one that also has benefits for myself, specifically a 20% off referral code, hence the original post and the word "mutual"

Malarkey...id say you're trying to get people to sign up on their site....bad shill!

New Threads