Halloween

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
I grew up in one of those communities where Trick or Treating was door to door. Where you just put on your costume walk out the front door with your friends and have at it. Long before the Trunk or Treat stuff started. So, Halloween has always been fun and a big deal to me.

This year Mrs. DEADlifter and I are going to Six Flags for HallowFest (formerly FrightFest before the world lost it's mind) then spending the night in the big Hilton downtown. I'm pretty excited. As I stated on here before, I am a big nerd for horror and scary shit.

What are you guys doing Saturday?

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Not a thing this year. Normally we'd have some sort of party to go to but this year has been dry.

Trick-or-treaters are few and far between where I live too just by nature of there being so few houses.

It's probably going to be a night of horror movies which is fine by me.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll be on an airplane headed home. Hopefully nothing spooky or scary happens then

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Is the COVID police around; attending a large gathering (greater than your sh!tty 10)

Reactions: CJ

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
We was having an adults house party but the Covid fun police have put a stop to it. Was looking forward to seeing the wife and all her friends in little skimpy horror outfits drunk out there minds too.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I did enjoy it as a young pup and also when my gang was little. Now it's just another day. I always put out some Halloween decorations for the season. 20 years at our place and never had a Trick-or-Treater show up.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Mostly anything to do w Halloween is shut down in Jersey!
My wife's birthday is on Halloween so its always been an extra special event! A few places are having outside Halloween parties, so I'll be taking mi brujita,
To one of them!!!

wilkinkc

Reaction score
Not sure how many people will be handing out candy but we are going to try to take the boys. If that fails probably find a trunk or treat thing somewhere.

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
Damn bro, my girl and I love FrightFest and this looks like the second year in a row we will have to miss it. Both of us just working too much. I'm probably just taking our daughter out for a little bit and then chillin at the house with some PG13 scary movies.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Truck or treating, possibly sat, but not sure yet

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Damn bro, my girl and I love FrightFest and this looks like the second year in a row we will have to miss it. Both of us just working too much. I'm probably just taking our daughter out for a little bit and then chillin at the house with some PG13 scary movies.

The Goosebumps movies are good and kid friendly. If you're into this stuff I am sure you've seen those already though.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Mostly anything to do w Halloween is shut down in Jersey!
My wife's birthday is on Halloween so its always been an extra special event! A few places are having outside Halloween parties, so I'll be taking mi brujita,
To one of them!!!

my wife is on the 31st as well

Reaction score
This year Mrs. DEADlifter and I are going to Six Flags for HallowFest (formerly FrightFest before the world lost it's mind) then spending the night in the big Hilton downtown. I'm pretty excited. As I stated on here before, I am a big nerd for horror and scary shit.

What are you guys doing Saturday?

Have fun! I just took my kids to "hallowfest" this past weekend. Was a good time...a little more crowded than I anticipated. This weekend I am taking them to two drive through haunted house. I don't get any trick or treaters at my house either being my driveway is almost a mile long haha. I take them to the rich neighborhood in the city near me so they can go house to house and get the good candy!

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
View attachment 10707

We carved pumpkins tonight... kids are grown so we scare the little shits who dare to knock now. Lights, fog machine, spooky sounds etc... it’s a good time.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Halloween Party. Its covid themed this year. Everyone is wearing a mask...badabing badaboom

New Threads