Halloween

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Lifting weights...not kidding.

I am a huge fan of horror and Halloween too.

Before nightfall I will be chaining myself to my bed so that when the hunter's moon rises I will be unable to go on a rampage.

DJm3xNZ.jpg

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Lifting weights...not kidding.

I am a huge fan of horror and Halloween too.

Before nightfall I will be chaining myself to my bed so that when the hunter's moon rises I will be unable to go on a rampage.

DJm3xNZ.jpg

That is the most pussy looking werewolf I've ever seen :32 (18):

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I have a side job Saturday morning, then picking up mini me, then lifting and just hanging out.
We went pretty crazy with decorations and got a ton of candy to hand out but between covid and everything I doubt we'll get more than 20 trick or treaters.

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
Theres supposed to be some Halloween parties, but a bunch of covid police old ladies reported them to the crime stoppers hotline. Just cant have any fun anymore. Got invited to a few netflix and chills, or Ill do stuff with my brother

Reaction score
Taking my son trick or treating

I kinda miss when mine were that age. They are young teenagers now, so I doubt they will trick or treat. I think they just want to watch horror movies this year

Our power is still out from the hurricane though, so I don't even know if that will happen.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I kinda miss when mine were that age. They are young teenagers now, so I doubt they will trick or treat. I think they just want to watch horror movies this year

Our power is still out from the hurricane though, so I don't even know if that will happen.

Louisiana has a bunch of spooky shit to do lol

TeddyBear

Former Skinny Kid / Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
My gym is telling people that all day they can lift in their costumes if it’s safe.
im dressed in a kilt as a Scotsman, so I might do the shirtless kilt thing and do deadlifts or something.
Otherwise watching the Adam Sandler movie on Netflix.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Just pranked my wife so damn good :32 (18):
So, our original pumpkins we carved went complete moosh in 3 days for some odd reason, tonight we are doing some more...
All stenciled out, she's in the zone, get ready to cut the tops off, I run in the kitchen and cover 1 hand in ketchup, come back all normal and start cutting.
I let out a scream that gets her attention and show her my hand, she freaks the fukkkk out, I played it off real good.
She runs straight in the kitchen for a towel and thats when I give in, she was so damn frantic and worried lol, guess she does love me :32 (20):

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It was a mistake to come back to this forum. I post anything and somebody shits all over it.

I am not going to speak for gibs, but I think he literally meant it looked like a pu$$y. Squint your eyes until you can’t make out the eyes, mouth, and teeth, and you’ll see one heck of a hairy bush.

New Threads