How Long before Drug Test?

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
I’ve decided to come off the gear. (Running Test-E and NPP).

I’ll be coming off by the middle of December and running a PCT (HCG in November, Nolva through Jan).

I decided I would rather focus on diet and strength than hypertrophy and mass. I’d rather aim for performance than checking the scale and mirror constantly. I’m goal oriented and I think shifting my focus would help.

As a means of shifting focus in thinking of doing a Powerlifting competition. They *do* drug test, in that way, I’m being unethical I know. However, I know my lifts likely won’t put me in the top 50% for my weight class so I’m not cheating anyone else, not really. I’m trying to put my own numbers up and establish it from there.

That said, I really don’t want to be in the 10% of people who get tested AND fail. My hope is that my tests would come back clean.

How likely is it that they would 1. test me (I don’t think likely) and 2. My tests would return positive?

3. am I an a-hole for doing it? The meet is AT my gym and timing wise works great for me. I can go and practice with a friend and we can support each other, which is why I’m picking this meet despite the testing.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Nandrolone metabolites are detectable for a long time. If I recall correctly, it's for at least 6 months. How much you took and for how long probably plays a role in detection time.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
I’ve taken quite a bit... so yeah.
Hmm.
I don’t want a 4-year disqualification. I see why the rules exist. But that would make it a hard convo if people were to ask why I didn’t compete.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
Nandrolone metabolites are detectable for a long time. If I recall correctly, it's for at least 6 months. How much you took and for how long probably plays a role in detection time.
RIIIIIIPPPPPP

NAND lasts like up to 18 months. Everything else would be clear.

Dang.

I just know coming off the gear it’s gonna be hard to not want to hop back on unless I’ve set that goal for myself to be clean for competitions. Waiting 18 months for a competition, though I did this to myself, won’t help much in the motivation.

Reaction score
If you get drug tested and insist on using gear then use short ester steroids such as test propionate. They will clear quicker.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
...or just don’t compete in drug tested divisions if your on gear.

Usually the consequence of being placed on the federations Hall OF Shame for life is enough to keep the medal hunters out of the equation. Some feds are working cooperatively now like the USAPL and the USPA, if one tests you hot both feds lifetime ban you from any Drug Tested divisions that hold.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Fake an injury. That's what Kali muscle did when he came off and shrunk lol

Compete in untested. I never understood why anyone wouldn't.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
find an untested federation.... even if you feel like you are not "cheating" anyone, you are still a complete douche to compete in a tested federation when you use gear

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
I agree.
im coming off cycle and will be off for 3.5 months by the time of the meet. Federation requires being off for 3 years.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The rules are out there for a level playing field. It doesn’t matter if you place 9 out of 10. If the guy who places 10th played by the rules you cheated him.

New Threads