We're about to get effed up by Zeta

Reaction score
JHrdmNq.jpg

Nobody left (evacuated) because we've been in the projected path so many times this year and all the hurricanes went to Lake Charles.

Also, no hurricanes this late in the year have ever been bad in my lifetime.

Now everybody in NOLA is realizing it actually is about to go overhead and stronger than they were predicting days ago.

So we're looking at a Cat 2 storm right now with 100 mph winds.

City is going to be a mess tomorrow. I doubt anyone will get hurt though thankfully.

Reaction score
Well we lost power. House seems ok so far. Some neighbors didn't make out as well.

I have a generator running the essentials, so should be fine until power is restored.

Cell phone service is not as good, internet sucks.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
There saying we're going to have power outages, flooding, etc coming our way. It's eerily quiet outside at the moment.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
A good amount of wind in west GA a few trees down but all is well. How'd you make out Cohiba?

Reaction score
I had to go out in my truck to find a place where my cell phone's internet would work to take care of a few work things. About to head back home and do some cleanup.

I only lost a few pieces of siding, and I found them so I can put them back up.

Still no power. This sucks! Nobody was expecting it to be this bad.

Patriot1405

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Be safe brother.
Wife and I are looking to retire in Cape Coral Florida. She’s been worried about the amount of storms coming up the west coast of Florida. So we’ll see. Hopefully everyone by you, gets through this unscathed.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
How ya holding up down there now?

Reaction score
Be safe brother.
Wife and I are looking to retire in Cape Coral Florida. She’s been worried about the amount of storms coming up the west coast of Florida. So we’ll see. Hopefully everyone by you, gets through this unscathed.

Yeah I mean there are natural disasters almost everywhere. The good thing about hurricanes is that at least you know when they are coming beforehand.

I'd take hurricanes over earthquakes, tornadoes, fires, volcanoes, mudslides and avalanches if I had to choose. I know they do more damage a lot of times, but they are pretty predictable for the most part.

Reaction score
How ya holding up down there now?

Pretty good man, thanks. I already have a lot of friends getting their power restored. Cell service is getting better. I think it will be a quick cleanup from this one. Our property is all cleaned up already. Wifey and I just took a nap Lol. So that's a good sign!

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Moving out of LA was one of the single best decisions of my lifetime. Now all I have to worry about during hurricane season is rain.

New Threads