If you can kick a meth addiction every day life is easy

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG! Congratulations on the new lease on life. The steal is a good ground. :32 (1):

Gabriel

Reaction score
That is a whole different world..I have had my days in its hell..many different reasons,but mainly to deal with or stop the pain..and it just makes everything worse than before.. it's truly sad how many good people have lost their way and end up dead or much worse.
I always remember,I'm just 1 bad decisions away from being back there...stay strong

Reaction score
That is a whole different world..I have had my days in its hell..many different reasons,but mainly to deal with or stop the pain..and it just makes everything worse than before.. it's truly sad how many good people have lost their way and end up dead or much worse.
I always remember,I'm just 1 bad decisions away from being back there...stay strong

I feel you man. Staying strong is the only option for me today.

I wasn't really running from anything or trying to numb any pain. It simply started out as expiremental, then turned to partying here and there. That turned into a bad habit, then addiction set it. Once addiction set in, I knew I was ****ed.

M.Greger87

Reaction score
Welcome and we have all overcome battles. Stay strong and true and above all never lose that drive

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Beast, ur back!
Hopefully we can have more positive interactions from now on.
Good on you for kicking that shit, no way to make it ahead in life like that.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Dude may have kicked meth but he's still an asshole...hopefully permabanned...whoever banned this 50 year old child thank you I was getting tired of reading about him talking shit on my brothers

Reactions: Jin

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Yea I got a pretty nice pm from him titled N*GGER

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Hes only been banned for a week. Not sure why they allow these types back. They are a cancer to the board are only here to cause shit. And he's talking 0ut his ass "boy in the joint" he doesn't know jack shit.

You banned him and he was back next day, now he gets a week?
Wtf is going on around here? It seems its always about who is the one being offended, I know for a fact if a member said half this shit to someone like seek, Jin, mugzy etc they would be banned for life immediately.

wilkinkc

Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn’t allow this trash back but it’s not up to me. Banned once, allowed back and less than 24 hours later he’s having a go at Gibs again after Gibs was the bigger man and tried to be peaceful

New Threads