If you can kick a meth addiction every day life is easy

Reaction score
So I started this board in March. Don't think I made an intro. I've been posting in here recently and its actually a decent little spot. Unlike other shit show forums where the name of the board should be "men on the rag"

50yrs young. 6'3" 220-225. Aiming for 205.
My biggest in my 20's was 265. And I was miserable. Good weight just uncomfortable.
Today I go for stamina, endurance, longevity. I bring an A game to my job because of my gym training. I bring an edge to the gym with a test, tren, mast mix. I do a 25mg shot of TNE and a 25mg tab of Tbol for pwo. Plus I smoke a one hitter before I go in. Diet is decent, could be better. I do upper body lower body splits. Alternate on a 2 day run. 2 days of cardio and ab work. Do a full body work out on the 5th day. Rest, repeat. Mixing up lifts, reps, routines. Main cardio machines, elliptical and stair climber. 10min splits. Every other stair on the climber. Did I mention I'm a beast?

Home of Super Bowl LIV Champs.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Glad you made an intro.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Better late then never. Glad you posted up so we now know something about ya.

Welcome aboard dude.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. A lot of really good guys around here that are more than happy to share their knowledge

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Does this board have a sponsor sub forum?

No.
We don’t have sponsors. We don’t endorse any companies.

We have an open forum where anybody can just about advertise anything.
We do this to keep all the riffraff in one place.

Sickman

Paragon
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more man, over 6 months clean from heroin and meth. Life is awesome now. Welcome bud.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I have only been addicted to lifting and cereal. One gave me a purpose and the other fed me carbs.

The iron game is a lifestyle and for those that don't see it that way, they don't last long at it.

Welcome aboard.

Reaction score
Bro good for you. Stay at it man. The constant shit show of drug addicted street life is a mother ****er. Responsible, positive home life is breezy compared to any of that. Proud of you dude. Stay strong my guy.

El Gringo

Reaction score
I heard meth is really good for suppressing the appetite and increases endurance. It sounds like one hell of a cutter

Reaction score
I heard meth is really good for suppressing the appetite and increases endurance. It sounds like one hell of a cutter

Go blast one in your arm and report back. Don't worry about the heart flutter, it'll stabilize in a few minutes.

Reaction score
No.
We don’t have sponsors. We don’t endorse any companies.

We have an open forum where anybody can just about advertise anything.
We do this to keep all the riffraff in one place.

I understand. Thank you.

Reaction score
If you wanna get down with the underground, you gotta **** around like a ****-around

New Threads