winstrol and proviron cycle

Reaction score
i have started a winstrol and proviron only cycle (50mg of each each day). i am 1 week in and was wondering if this is actually going to do anything or am i wasting my time. if so, do i need to use something else as a base or will these on their own give me a small amount of gains?
Also, would this cycle for roughly 6 weeks require a PCT and what would that PCT be?

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Always test as a base...there's a nice thread on learning to cycle im driving or id link it but its a sticky

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Always test as a base...there's a nice thread on learning to cycle im driving or id link it but its a sticky

In theory, Proviron could be used in place of testosterone as it is one of the recommended orals for hypogonadal men. In actuality, I'd rather use testosterone in addition to Proviron.

Winstrol oral, never tried it. I do remember the injectable creating joints of glass, so be very careful while on this because the injury potential is much higher.

wilkinkc

Reaction score
Welcome to the boards. Take a look around the site and read stickies and posts. There a lot of good people and good information here.

wilkinkc

Reaction score
Welcome to the boards. Take a look around the site and read stickies and posts. There a lot of good people and good information here.

M.Greger87

Reaction score
Welcome. I would throw us your stats and tell us about yourself a bit

New Threads