Help with gyno

Reaction score
I am on sust 400 ew, eq 500 ew, and deca 300 ew with tbol I am on my second week and will be ending tbol on week 5. How much novla and for how long should I take it if I am getting gyno? Also, should I start Aremidex after it is under control or start at the same time and how much and for how long if so? I am going to get my blood work done but it takes a little for the results to come back so im trying to prevent it from getting out of hand.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
What makes you think you have gyno?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
What’s your ai dose now?

Reaction score
What’s your ai dose now?
took a .5 today took my shot yesterday. I want to go get my estrogen and prolactin tested but I cant find a place in ny to get my labs done that is good and I cant go to my doctor because of legal reasons. I don't really need my test taken and I don't know what labs to order for estrogen and prolactin.

Reaction score
took a .5 today took my shot yesterday. I want to go get my estrogen andprolactin tested but I cant find a place in ny to get my labs done that is good and I cant go to my doctor because of legal reasons. I don't really need my test taken and I don't know what labs to order for es

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Try nolva 20mg per day

Reaction score
What’s your ai dose now?[/QUOTE took a .5 today took my shot yesterday. I also took a novla today to be on the safe side 20mg. I want to go get my estrogen and prolactin tested but I cant find a place in ny to get my labs done that is good and I cant go to my doctor because of legal reasons. I don't really need my test taken and I don't know what labs to order for estrogen and prolactin. Sorry idk what is going on with this I don't really know how to use the site lol

Reaction score
Try nolva 20mg per day
ok but how long should I do that and should I cut it to 10 after some time? Also what about the Aremidex when should I take that so not as much estrogen keeps being made?

Reaction score
I didn't it was still there a little but not bad. with the Aremidex should I take the .5 two times a week?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Taking all that you should already know your ai dose dude. I would be guessing telling you what to take. 0.5 twice a week is a good start but it’s guess work

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Test and EQ both aromatize, ever think about using less drugs that cause estrogen issues, and replace them with compounds that don't?

I'd rather avoid a problem than having to take extra drugs to fix a problem.

Edit: not to mention that you're taking A LOT of drugs. 1.2 grams plus the Tbol? How big are you?

Last edited:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
take a hike Epstein go back to touching little girls

This faggot gibson thinks he's bigger than everyone better looking lol. This fat pussy has an inferiority complex like crazy. His wife must take ****** dick in her ass cuz he can't cut it

Reactions: Jin

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would have more than dex and nolva on hand.

I consider dropping deca or cut all doses to make it easier to manage

lfod14

Reaction score
took a .5 today took my shot yesterday. I want to go get my estrogen andprolactin tested but I cant find a place in ny to get my labs done that is good and I cant go to my doctor because of legal reasons. I don't really need my test taken and I don't know what labs to order for es

Are you in the US? LabCorp and Quest are running business as usual.

New Threads