2020 What A Year

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Well guys. What can I say. 2020 been a fuk show for everyone. Work has been nuts. I've paid off all my debt except my car. My wife and I separated. I got my own little apartment in a nice area so I'm good and can take my daughter there with no riff raff. I've banged out a couple since I've been gone but it seems like every woman just wants to tie me down. The full body program I was running made me pretty strong my squat went from 407 to 425. Still got a long way to go in my strength journey.
But I am feeling very ran down. Gonna spend the next 3 months working on Jhon rusins functional strength program and some yoga.

I'm very happy being on my own again. I miss my kid. But my marriage was very toxic. I get the baby every day off I have.
Just wanted to check in.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Seems like you made the right move with separation. Toxics never good especially when there’s a child there.

Still training clients?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stay well, buddy. Respect

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Thanks for checking in dude.
Handle ya business

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Good luck bro keep up the good work. At least your doing positive shit and not letting it take you down a road of boozing and drugs and great job seeing your kid as much as you can trust me going to mean a lot to the kid. Have 2 step kids their dads an asshole never sees them and i can tell how they are effected.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for checking in SE ... this year has certainly been full of ups and downs ... I find that stressful years like this one either bring people to together or start showing the cracks that existed before but were ignored ... if this has happened very recently (within 30 days) take some time reflect ... create goals for YOUR future ... avoid things like excess drink or recreational drug use ... those things make things worse ...

On a positive .. you will look back 6 months to a year from now being thankful you've moved on and wondering why you did not terminate things earlier . nothing is worse than toxic relationship .. life is far too short!

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Glad your doing okay!
2020 was a shit show for me as well, injures requiring surgeries coming out of the woodwork.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
I don't think anyone can look and say this was a great year.

Mental health is just as important as physical health.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
I get u brother so well...
I got simmillar shit going on in my life ... separated with my girl month ago (we were together 3.5 years) , such a depressing month. And actually these guys here helped me a lot!

..and actually only now I notice how a single life can be fun, when u do u.
I grow like a mf.
Chic's dig u like crazy.

u own 100% of your life and time.