Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Shittiest birthday Ive had...

Besides being locked up. Was in a great mood. Wake up early to see my little girl at her last day of Volleyball camp. My lady's tired and grumpy as ****. Argumentative, distant, rude, just a complete bitch to me and then I have an hour before I have to go to work and she doesn't say shiy just goes and lays down to take a nap. I left the house and she's like why? Well because your a ****ing selfish bitch. I didn't say that but I really want too. Working alot on not arguing in front of the kids. You know, it's all about her 364 days out of the ****ing year. What she wants to do, when she wants to do it. Where she wants to go. I spoil the shit out of her and it would of been nice to have one day about me. Just one ****ing day. My birthday. ****ig pissed and need to rant and blow of steam.

Fallen Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,727 Times in 3,234 Posts

Re: Shittiest birthday Ive had...

sorry buddy! I would like to point something out that you said that will answer your question.

"I spoil the shit out of her"

When this happens male or female, that person can become very selfish..I think in most cases it's not intentional but is still shitty. Because one puts another ahead of themselves or on a so called pedestal, that person now believes that they are the shit....I've seen it happen.

Hope you have a better day or night, not sure where you are.:-*
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Thanks
    Thanked 3,295 Times in 1,777 Posts

Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    Besides being locked up. Was in a great mood. Wake up early to see my little girl at her last day of Volleyball camp. My lady's tired and grumpy as ****. Argumentative, distant, rude, just a complete bitch to me and then I have an hour before I have to go to work and she doesn't say shiy just goes and lays down to take a nap. I left the house and she's like why? Well because your a ****ing selfish bitch. I didn't say that but I really want too. Working alot on not arguing in front of the kids. You know, it's all about her 364 days out of the ****ing year. What she wants to do, when she wants to do it. Where she wants to go. I spoil the shit out of her and it would of been nice to have one day about me. Just one ****ing day. My birthday. ****ig pissed and need to rant and blow of steam.
    Bro I hear you. My Ex was a well ........ Thank god she is my ex now. I wake up every morning soooo friggin happy I do not live with her anymore.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Jenner View Post
    sorry buddy! I would like to point something out that you said that will answer your question.

"I spoil the shit out of her"

When this happens male or female, that person can become very selfish..I think in most cases it's not intentional but is still shitty. Because one puts another ahead of themselves or on a so called pedestal, that person now believes that they are the shit....I've seen it happen.

Hope you have a better day or night, not sure where you are.:-*
    This is true, I don't do that anymore. I do treat my girl good, but when she starts actin bitchy, I show her who has the balls in the relationship. Gotta knock her off that pedestal and make her realize this relationship is 50/50 or i'm walkin'. Life is too short to spend it with someone who won't care for you as much as you care for them. There are plenty of good women out there.
    Numero Uno

Thanks

Get a hooker bro. U deserve it. Shit at 10:00 pm the Decepticons are on the loose... They migh be able to take care of u.
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

Thanks

I would suggest communicating exactly how you feel to her in a clam cool manger. I would go as far as to take her somewhere special and get her attention. I would make sure she understands.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 953 Posts

Sorry to hear that bro. Did she even realize it was your damn birthday? That's kinda effed up.
    The harder I work, the luckier I get.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,295 Times in 1,777 Posts

I remember this one time my ex was throwing some kind of hissy fit. She say & I don't want you to do anything for my birthday. Lol, well guess what I did absolutely nothing for her Bday .... She was so pissed. Haha ya bitch I loved it.

Thanks

Bro, sometimes you just need to say **** everyone and everything and put yourself first once.in awhile. Its sad but its.the truth. The world is.full of selfish and inconsiderate assholes and bitches. BTW Happy bday man. Its your day so its all about you today biggy swoles
    The test of a man's character is what it takes to stop him.

Thanks

Happy birthday brotha
    The predetermined wish to destroy everything you know through your own arrogance.

Thanks

Thanks fellas and the lovely Jenner. I pulled the you really hurt my gay feelings things, which it did to be honest whether it sounds gay to you guys or not. Im not the type that really cares muc about my birthday but this was a milestone. One I'll never forget. And I'll remember it as shit. She said she was disappointed in herself and felt really bad and was sorry. I appreciate the fact she admits that but it doesn't change it. I guess it's been an emotional past few days with burying my friend, turning 30, and having a shit birthday. Just sucks but such is life and life will go on. Thanks again all.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,595 Times in 953 Posts

We're here for you bro, in both gay and non-gay ways.
    The harder I work, the luckier I get.

Thanks

I'm really sorry to read about her behavior. Too bad I'm not in the US or I would have invited you over. I stopped celebrating my birthday 4 years ago - I'm all alone (both my parents passed away and I have no family left.

Thanks

That sucks selfish women always try to ruin their mans birthdays...sounds like my ex wife. And yea what Hurt said!!!!!!! hahha

Thanks

Originally Posted by Hurt View Post
    We're here for you bro, in both gay and non-gay ways.
    Prove it...

Thanks

Originally Posted by millgirl View Post
    I'm really sorry to read about her behavior. Too bad I'm not in the US or I would have invited you over. I stopped celebrating my birthday 4 years ago - I'm all alone (both my parents passed away and I have no family left.
    Sorry to hear that milli well you can always stop in here on your bday and rant like I did

Thanks

For me my birthday is just another day of the week, nothing else. When you have a family (wife, kids), it's different. Same for Christmas and NY's Eve, I usually spend them all by myself, one of the reasons why I fly to the U.S. (to prevent me from remembering good old times ).

If the weather wasn't so hot right now I would send you tasty Belgian chocolates for a belated birthday

Thanks

Originally Posted by millgirl View Post
    For me my birthday is just another day of the week, nothing else. When you have a family (wife, kids), it's different. Same for Christmas and NY's Eve, I usually spend them all by myself, one of the reasons why I fly to the U.S. (to prevent me from remembering good old times ).

If the weather wasn't so hot right now I would send you tasty Belgian chocolates for a belated birthday
    Where do you visit when you come to the states?

You're a sweet heart. Thank you and yes I'm in the Midwest. They would melt for sure.

Thanks

Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    Where do you visit when you come to the states?

You're a sweet heart. Thank you and yes I'm in the Midwest. They would melt for sure.
    I've been to Louisiana, Arizona, Indiana ... but I keep flying back to NY, my favorite city so far. People laugh at me asking how I can relax and spend a vacation in town. Well this city is simply the best when you try to forget about your own country and work and everything else. There's always something to do, another place to go to ....

Thanks

No birthday sex = Not a nice lady, Im happy you explained your feeling to her though, I hope she gets her shit together and treats you as you treat her. Relationships are a bitch, but you always have to remember "You came in to this life alone, and your going to leave it alone" So make sure you live it up in between, and do whatever it is you need to do to make yourself happy.

Heart you, PROP IT UP!!!!
    I SCORED A GOAL ONCE......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast