Combat tiny shoulder ance

Rgiles227

Reaction score
Currently running test and mast. But even when only running test or only sust. I always get tons of tiny little red bumps all over my shoulders and some on chest. They never develop white heads or anything. They are just there, any way to combat that? I started using acne body wash but doesn’t seem to help much

Rgiles227

Reaction score
Well this is the first post I didn’t get lots of responses on in a short amount of time... lol where’d everyone go?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Well this is the first post I didn’t get lots of responses on in a short amount of time... lol where’d everyone go?

Theres a ton of threads on fighting acne. Try a search. Sorry I can’t help, I’ve never had the issue.

it boils down to:
multiple showers
some specific soaps
Accutane for severe cases.

Since it’s minor it may be something you just have to take as part of the package. From what I understand accutane is harsh so probably not for you.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Whenever I get acne on cycle, it comes on kind of quick, dies down a bit, and comes back strong towards the end of my cycle.

Nothing topical ever worked for me, at least I didn't notice, but of course keeping clean will keep it from being even worse.

I also keep cotton round pads soaked in salicylic acid on hand, to occasionally wipe away the excess oil on my face and upper body. Basically homemade Stridex pads.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I've had it really bad before, even on just long periods of only 200mg Test. Once was so bad had to hit the ER to have one on my back sliced open and emptied out. Hurt so much that I was trying to stick it with a syringe to drain it. That didn't work.

It only ever really clears up for me when I drop down to a true TRT dose of Test, like 140mg, and even then it takes a couple of months to really be gone.

Reaction score
Problem is there is not much that really works for this. Accutane probably would work, but your looking at bad side effects and a drug that is a pain in the ass to be on.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Yeah, my dermatologist said that hormonal acne is different than surface acne, caused from deep inside, topical stuff just can't get to it.

I'm paraphrasing, but that's what I got out of the speech.

Rgiles227

Reaction score
There y’all are lol, sorry I should of done a search first. But that’s Great. Thanks everyone!

lfod14

Reaction score
Salicylic acid shampoo (not body wash) can help. It's typically 6% vs the 1% of a body wash. But if it's real small bumps and not real pimples sounds more like a eczema type of a thing. If it looks like that it's plays by different rules.

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
Whenever I get acne on cycle, it comes on kind of quick, dies down a bit, and comes back strong towards the end of my cycle.

Nothing topical ever worked for me, at least I didn't notice, but of course keeping clean will keep it from being even worse.

I also keep cotton round pads soaked in salicylic acid on hand, to occasionally wipe away the excess oil on my face and upper body. Basically homemade Stridex pads.

^^^ this here - any acne product with salicylic acid is your friend.

Rgiles227

Reaction score
Salicylic acid shampoo (not body wash) can help. It's typically 6% vs the 1% of a body wash. But if it's real small bumps and not real pimples sounds more like a eczema type of a thing. If it looks like that it's plays by different rules.

I don’t believe it’s eczema, my wife has eczema and it looks more dry and it itches. This only shows up on cycle
845ebe459ce67543d54ca61c0c147e8e.jpg