New to the Forum

Hooba

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm 37 years old, 6'3" at 223 lbs. I've been lifting pretty heavily for the last 8 years and have made decent progress. About 2 years ago I got into using PEDs to help break plateaus, mainly SARMs. I just started my first real run of Test but had an allergic reaction to the grape seed oil so I'm here to learn and research as much as I can to find something I am not allergic to. Sucks, I was having some of the best nights sleep I have had in a long time!

My current numbers for 1rm on bench is 375lbs(goal is 405lbs), squatting 465(goal is to net let bench outdue squat) and my deadlift I'm at 525lbs(goal is the same as squat)

I look forward to participating in this forum since its so hard to find sources anymore since reddit has seemed to have turned full Nazi.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Welcome to the ug..no sources here sorry bud. Stick around tho is a pretty cool group here

Hooba

Reaction score
I'm sorry I meant sources of information, should have worded that much differently. Thank you for the welcome!

Reactions: CJ

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

DOOM

Reaction score
Welcome to the world famous underground!
Sarms are a waste of money!

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

You’ll find that most here could care less about their 1rm. Most are here to work on physique or brute strength. As mentioned above there aren’t any sources here but that doesn’t mean there’s not good info and resources here. We have a few nutritionists, several trainers, etc.

What was your reaction to the grape seed oil? Are you sure your gear was legit? There is a lot of bunk gear out there that who knows what is actually in it.

Stick around and hood luck!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG, those are some damn good numbers!!!

Hooba

Reaction score
Welcome.

You’ll find that most here could care less about their 1rm. Most are here to work on physique or brute strength. As mentioned above there aren’t any sources here but that doesn’t mean there’s not good info and resources here. We have a few nutritionists, several trainers, etc.

What was your reaction to the grape seed oil? Are you sure your gear was legit? There is a lot of bunk gear out there that who knows what is actually in it.

Stick around and hood luck!

I did a Delt injection and about 2 days afterwards I noticed the injection site was red and pretty warm to the touch. The redness spread to about the size of my fist and hurt so a doctor friend of mine said it was a reaction to the oil. New stuff is coming to me now and is MCT oil based so we'll see what happens next.

Thank you for the welcome

Last edited:

Hooba

Reaction score
Welcome to the world famous underground!
Sarms are a waste of money!

Maybe, but RAD sure did help me out with my bench plateau. I looked at it as a stepping stone into getting into real gear.

Thank you for the welcome!

New Threads