Anyone wanna argue anything bodybuilding related?

dreamscraper

Reaction score
I was watching that old video of Arnold doing like 195 on incline press and it is weird how negative I view that. It is just the degree that powerlifting has corrupted bodybuilding really. Ultimately, powerlifting is really incredibly goofy. I almost wish we could go back in time and erase it. Just have bodybuilding and if you want to compete in weight lifting sport there is Olympic weightlifting. It kind of feels like the Soviets started kicking our ass to such a degree in Olympic lifting back in the day we basically quit and made up a sport as to not compete with them.
Powerlifting impresses the dudes. Bodybuilding impresses the women. :32 (17):

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jada will finally qualify for the Olympia this year.

Reactions: DF

andy

Elite
Reaction score
not an argument but a frustration really..

been bodybuilding natural for 8 years + last 2 years on gear.
why and how the **** people get enough balls to call me lucky with superb genetics!? Phil Heath has superb genetics, Brandon ,Dexter and basically all of the olympia guys but even then hands down for the hard work and years they put in for theyre genetics to show up and evolve to such a crazy level witch we see on the stage.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Argument - people with big strong legs should focus more on upper body strength.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
not an argument but a frustration really..

been bodybuilding natural for 8 years + last 2 years on gear.
why and how the **** people get enough balls to call me lucky with superb genetics!? Phil Heath has superb genetics, Brandon ,Dexter and basically all of the olympia guys but even then hands down for the hard work and years they put in for theyre genetics to show up and evolve to such a crazy level witch we see on the stage.

Makes them feel better, an excuse for them to not even try.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Peaked my interest. Whats your arguments to support this?

just talking shit and trying to stir it up. The title was about arguing.

I think keto is good for fat loss, but also muscle loss. I don’t think you can be large and ripped on keto. Small and ripped? Sure. Maybe someone has some
examples of folks that are both.

I think the endurance athletes that are keto are fascinating and the “science” behind it for endurance makes sense.

I tried it for a bit and was dropping weight, no afternoon crash, and my mind was clear and working well. I have mixed emotions/thoughts about long term keto though.

New Threads