New here

Reaction score
The initial trial I did of suspension was because of the very difficult problem of estrogen management. Prop cup etc all affect aromatase differently, for mysel. Pin frequency also plays apart. But after trying literally every protocol daily suspension had the least to 0 estrogen problems. Why? Don't know since the only study done was on horses, which I linked. It's not for everyone of course but if you have problems managing estrogen it may work for you also. 0 pain with the suspension I have.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB. Sounds like a pain in the ass. Especially water base.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
JohnDeere is Green. :32 (20): (insert cymbals crash here)

Welcome to the UG Johnny Cakes!!!

CJ, if you're gonna pollute his thread with a lousy pun ... then so will I. "No one runs suspension like a Deere." There, I said it, and I'm only mildly embarrassed.

John ... a 27g on a 1cc? Do you get them like that or did you already discover luer lock syringes without pins are available that can take any size needle? It took me years to learn that, and it was only due to a very helpful guy right here on UG who likes the SF Giants.

Welcome ... read, learn, and teach.

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
CJ, if you're gonna pollute his thread with a lousy pun ... then so will I. "No one runs suspension like a Deere." There, I said it, and I'm only mildly embarrassed.

John ... a 27g on a 1cc? Do you get them like that or did you already discover luer lock syringes without pins are available that can take any size needle? It took me years to learn that, and it was only due to a very helpful guy right here on UG who likes the SF Giants.

Love it!! Thank you.

Reaction score

No I get the BD insulin .5 cc with the long tip 1/2 inch 27 guage. Then load with that and do in thigh or Subq. I draw .3 cc which is 30 mg. Mine is 100mg per ml and true 100/ml unlike most brands which put in 25 or 50 mg/ml

New Threads