High prolactin

Reaction score
Had an issue with high prolactin so going to use gabergoline to hopefully sort the nipples from leaking brown crap when squeezed as anybody else ever had this issue 😳

Reaction score
I haven’t but my buddy did. He could literally shoot milk across the room. Tren man. It’s a beast. Lol. Caber is legit. But it is REALLY strong. So be mindful and take min doses first. How long have you ran tren and are you prone to estrogenic problems?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Is it chocolate??? :32 (13):

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Had an issue with high prolactin so going to use gabergoline to hopefully sort the nipples from leaking brown crap when squeezed as anybody else ever had this issue 
Brown crap? You may have something else........

956Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been there. Might need a strong AI (+SERM) to go with the cabergoline. Gl!

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
On a more serious note, do you know if your E2 is high as well?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I just posted this in a similar tread too...

Take Vitamin B6 as well, before you start and during. There have been studies showing it's effectiveness in lowering prolactin levels. Here's the link to one study... https://www.researchgate.net/public..._Serum_Prolactin_in_Comparison_to_Cabergoline ... which was done on women, but it worked. There have been other studies as well, Google for more information.

Take this info with a grain of salt, but it's not going to hurt to take B6. Definitely keep the Caber on hand, just in case. That's what I'm doing myself right now.

*Edit: fixed the link.

Reaction score
Never had issues before bro I was only taking orals but moved onto injections around 4 weeks 500 test and 400 decca its the decca thats the issue I think from what people are telling me

Reaction score
I do have arimidex but not used it as felt fine would you suggest using that before taking the caber

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^ THIS ^^ solid veteran question. Seen many blokes jump on caber when they really need to dial in their AI game.
Seems like he's making an assumption that since he's on deca it's definitely a prolactin issue.

Personally, instead of waiting for caber I would jump on some Nolva immediately and get the bloodwork scheduled so you know what you're fighting here.

New Threads