Pitbulls member introduction

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome Pitbull. We see some crazy Intro's in here from time to time, but not yours ... yours sounds like success just waiting to happen. "Too much information" is a myth ... it's too little​ you need to watch out for. UG is here for you ..........

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground Pitbull. When you find time show us what a day of your diet looks like. What does your training look like? The more open you are the more help you'll get. Glad you found us.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I love your music Mr 305, Mr Worldwide!!! :32 (2):

Reaction score
Diet is a big fluctuating factor! I Try to eat healthy but I’m a contractor and sheets and wawa are quick and easy ! The other thing is I don’t eat lettuce tomato onions etc ! I do eat steamed vegetables stuff like that but I’m a meat and potato type of guy.. I bought a container of animal packs which is a bunch of vitamins and hopes it would make up for the vitamins are missing out with healthy fruits and vegetables not like it’s a good substitute but they only thing I eat green is gummy bears..

Reaction score
Welcome Pitbull. We see some crazy Intro's in here from time to time, but not yours ... yours sounds like success just waiting to happen. "Too much information" is a myth ... it's too little​ you need to watch out for. UG is here for you ..........
I will track my diet the next few days and post it! I’d like to start my cycle this coming week or next.. I want to research test while I’m on here.. I was on TRT but has since become a schedule drug here and my doc stopped it .. I’m curious to know if anyone recommends sustanon or long or short ester?

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Diet tracking can be tedious but I find it is easy once I get into it. This stupid pandemic wrecked my plans, but I am trying to get back on track.

Also, welcome aboard.

As for my diet, when serious I try to shoot for .75 to 1 gram of protein per pound that I want to weigh, 250 grams of carbs on lifting days, and I make the rest of it up with fat to hit my target calorie goal (approx 2500 calories to maintain). On non-lifting days, I have about 100 grams of carbs and more fat while trying to keep the protein the same.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks I’m glad I joined and it’s not like I thought it would be at all ! Figured I’d be called a rookie and sent on my way lol great info any tips I’ll take and apply it . Thank you all

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Diet is a big fluctuating factor! . .

It need not be, even with your job. Something many people do is prepare meals in advance at home, put them in containers to keep in the refrigerator, using microwave-safe containers if that's part of your plan. Educate yourself on the quantities of calories, protein, carbs, and fats you need to reach your goals. Plan, shop, and prep meals for a week if it's practical in your schedule. Decide how dedicated you are willing to be diet-wise. Food should just be the means to an end and not only for fun. Most of us fall short of "ideal" in this regard, but aim for a "good" you can stick to ... and then stick to it. You probably already know the various old sayings about how if you keep doing what you've been doing, you'll keep getting what you've been getting? Improve how you fuel your body and improve your results.

Reaction score
Diet is a big fluctuating factor! I Try to eat healthy but I’m a contractor and sheets and wawa are quick and easy ! The other thing is I don’t eat lettuce tomato onions etc ! I do eat steamed vegetables stuff like that but I’m a meat and potato type of guy.. I bought a container of animal packs which is a bunch of vitamins and hopes it would make up for the vitamins are missing out with healthy fruits and vegetables not like it’s a good substitute but they only thing I eat green is gummy bears..

Reaction score
Yeah I’ve slacked in this regard but just like joking this group this is just another change in the list of many brother

DOOM

Reaction score
I miss wawa’s! Best convenience stores in the United States.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I miss wawa’s! Best convenience stores in the United States.

They really ****ed up when they started baking their own bread instead of using Amoroso.

That cut deep. Used to love Wawa hogies.

DOOM

Reaction score
They really ****ed up when they started baking their own bread instead of using Amoroso.

That cut deep. Used to love Wawa hogies.
Yeah that happen after I moved to Colorado. I grew up eating Amoroso rolls and obviously tasty cakes.

Oh and Wawa had warm soft pretzels delivered around 4 am for those that were awake.

Reactions: Jin

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I remember the names I don’t remember the exact numbers of top of my head
1.deca
2.eq
3.test cyp
4. Oral tab dbal

test c 200 deca 200 per week or 300 each if you think those numbers are too low.

200 & 200 works really well in my experience

for 16 weeks

run the dbol 20 to 30 mgs a day split into 3 doses on weeks 8 though 12

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I will track my diet the next few days and post it! I’d like to start my cycle this coming week or next.. I want to research test while I’m on here.. I was on TRT but has since become a schedule drug here and my doc stopped it .. I’m curious to know if anyone recommends sustanon or long or short ester?

Most of us here on TRT take either Enanthate or Cypionate weekly or split the dose twice weekly.

We do run the spectrum though, there's a fella here who uses Test No Ester daily for his TRT, and found it ideal for him.

Also have some who use long lasting injected testosterone pellets, either for convenience or travel reasons.

Reaction score
test c 200 deca 200 per week or 300 each if you think those numbers are too low.

200 & 200 works really well in my experience

for 16 weeks

run the dbol 20 to 30 mgs a day split into 3 doses on weeks 8 though 12
The dbol is 100mg tabs I was going to break them in half! So do you not recommend running the EQ and the deca at the same time?

BrotherIron

Reaction score
I do eat a lot caught my metabolism seems to burn it off pretty quick!I did pick up some new weight gainer I pre-work out and have been looking for call a better diet

Than choose nutrient dense foods like milk, eggs, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, beef, etc.

New Threads