Thanks

Let's talk about ... you

When did you join your first board and why? 8-}

Thanks

Re: Let's talk about ... you

I joined Ology about 7 months ago, because I wanted to learn everything I could about AAS before I decided that I would ever use AAS.
    I SCORED A GOAL ONCE......

Thanks

In the spring of 10', a colleague of mine mentioned that he was doing HRT and we started to discuss various aspects of HRT. I learned that a lot of his information was inaccurate and I asked him, "Where are you getting this stuff?"

"'ology"was his reply. So I visited and eventually joined later that year.

I left the other site at the end of April this year because of all of the agenda-driven censorship.

I am very glad to see some of the good guys from over there have found their way here.

Thanks

We're glad you made it over cash. I myself WAS a member of ology. Joined like feb or march of last year. Just wanted to get info on deca. I'm a member on another smaller board but with a group of guys with a wealth of knowledge, and here now. I like it here because teres actually people to help, people aren't pushing lame ass bunk sponsors, and I can say what I want without fear of being banned or my posts deleted. SI is the tits

Thanks

I joined SI last month. I had become a member of Elite-Bodiez (Uncle Z board), but the board disappeared when everyone started complaining about not getting orders. I am glad I was spared the whole not-getting-my-gear thing. I have met great friends here at SI already, and have even picked up a source or two. I have learned SO much in the last month about cycles, gear, sources, etc-primarily from this board. I have ran a few successful cycles of PHs, and finally am ready to do my first cycle in a few weeks. To say I am stoked is the understatement of the year!

Thanks

Followed some buddies from si to here:
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,778 Posts

I had been researching Trt off & on for about a year. I was looking into a few HRT clinics. I sent for info on a few clinics then found my way to Maximus & Ology. Joined and learned alot of good info on Ology. Then shit went down on the HRT section that didn't sit well with me & alot of the others that used to frequent that section. Finally BigHerm had pity on me & clued me in on SI. As a result I have made this great board my home & dont frequent Ology anymore. I only hit Ology to check in & see if any of my buds that have not been on in months have posted or PM'd me. I have asked alot of my Hrt buddies to checkout SI.

Thanks

I was in Jr. High. My English teacher had assigned a research paper. I picked Steroids as my subject. Maybe there was something on the news; I don't remember. (It was long before the Mark McGwire fiasco.) Ironically, it was either '98 or '99 depending on which semester it was assigned. I found a forum kinda like this one where guys approached the subject with intelligence and I was fascinated. I eventually even chose a career path coming out of H.S. because it. I had become keenly interested in the manipulation of bodies by chemical messengers. I was going into anesthesiology. Of course, that never panned out. But I'm still health-conscious, still active, and keep coming to the idea that HRT really shouldn't have the stigma attached to it that it does.

Zeek

I joined PM in 2002 later moved away from there and got active on anabolic review in 03.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,411 Times in 1,186 Posts

I started on Ology in Feb 11 somewhere around there and found myself searching on other boards.

Thanks

Joined Ology around oct 11. Why, because I knew I had made up my mind that I wanted to take the leap and wanted to be more edjucated than just taking my friends words for it. Glad that eventually led me here!
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Thanks

Joined my first board which was ology on April 2011. Pretty much I was researching on how to use aas and how it works, after some time got a invite from CFM and joined the SI crew
    It's the best thing I did.

Thanks

Thanks for making me feel old Kingmoose.

I joined what is now MMA.tv in 2000, shortly after joined bb.com to try to get in shape. Picked up good info from there back in the day. Fast forward to last year I was researching HRT and came across a guys video talking about steroidology. Checked it out and got my feet wet with Maximus and the info there. Now I am here and loving it! (Still track my stats on bodyspace and regular to mma.com)

Thanks

I joined ology in 04' in my teens, wanting to learn about AAS because BB.com didn't allow AAS discussion, they only pushed PH use. Still have never used AAS because I know the importance of using your natural testosterone to obtain your natural peak. But this year is about to change. I still feel you can never be too informed about AAS. It is your body after all.

Georgia recommended I come to this board. Glad he told me about Si! Best forum yet
    Numero Uno

Thanks

Guess I was lucky, when I was on BB.com they had the aas and homebrew sections still.

Thanks

Last year I stumbled onto ology while researching testostorne CYP in the steroid profile section. I had just got a TRT script after being on gels and other snake oil for months. I started selling myself on crossing over to the dark side. During this period I found another fourm and joined it....really by mistake I got a pop up on my iPhone to down load an ap..I did. After a couple of weeks lurking and watching (I'm convensed they were teenagers at best) people post thing I knew couldn't be right.

I searched google for "steroid forum" and came across Ology once again. I joined and started learning and trying to contribute. I was made aware of SI by an ology member that I hold in high regard. I gladly joined and quickly noticed that most the people I deemed "in the know" where already here. The addition of cashout makes it official... This is the place to be and I am glad to be in such good company.

Thanks

Originally Posted by rowdybrad View Post
    Guess I was lucky, when I was on BB.com they had the aas and homebrew sections still.
    You must've been there during the 90's hah. I've always hated going to that site. I remember the teen forum was a joke.
    Numero Uno

Thanks

I think the first board I joined was elite fitness. I am pretty sure I joined because I wanted feedback from actual people and was sick and tired of reading articles on bodybuilding. Low and behold it was the right decision . I wound up gaining about 40lbs of muscle with a year. I really learned alot.