Best deal for private bloodwork

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’ve always used private md. Never had an issue. Last test was about $80 or so.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
This one looks good...

I use a different company though, so others may know of a cheaper one.

Rgiles227

Reaction score
What are you taking?
First cycle?

3rd cycle, test 600/wk and mast 400/wk, mk-677 25mg Ed, gw-50515 20mg Ed. Only have enough mast for 8 weeks, I think I’m gonna continue test another 4 weeks or so when mast runs out then I think I’m gonna try to get on doctor prescribed trt instead of doing it myself.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
This one's good if you trust that your Test is legit, and don't need the number...

Rgiles227

Reaction score
This one's good if you trust that your Test is legit, and don't need the number...

Okay great, thanks! I’m pretty sure it’s legit, I’m 4.5 weeks in and I’m getting massive pumps. I would like to know if my test 250 really contains 250, can the test number tell you that or is it just a ballpark estimate

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Okay great, thanks! I’m pretty sure it’s legit, I’m 4.5 weeks in and I’m getting massive pumps. I would like to know if my test 250 really contains 250, can the test number tell you that or is it just a ballpark estimate

If you want to know your Test level, get the $175 option. I'd pick that one if it were me.

You spent $100's on gear, peptides, and sarms. Don't get cheap on a blood test. :32 (20):

Last edited:

DOOM

Reaction score
Yes you can easily get anything tested for dosage and purity. This will cost you as well.

Rgiles227

Reaction score
If you want to know your Test level, get the $175 option. I'd pick that one if it were me.

You spent $100's on gear, peptides, and sarms. Don't get cheap on a blood test. :32 (20):

Will do, thanks for your time and help! I wish I could work out with all y’all. That would be cool lol, is there a thread of where everyone is from?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Will do, thanks for your time and help! I wish I could work out with all y’all. That would be cool lol, is there a thread of where everyone is from?

Not that I'm aware of. Some share their general whereabouts, others do not. Personal preference.

DOOM

Reaction score
Is there a diy kit I can order?
No bro, it doesn’t work that way. You mail a sample of it to very special chemist. It’s shouldn’t be labeled. This chemist will be able to tell what it is and how it’s dosed by using a mass spectrometer.

Rgiles227

Reaction score
No bro, it doesn’t work that way. You mail a sample of it to very special chemist. It’s shouldn’t be labeled. This chemist will be able to tell what it is and how it’s dosed by using a mass spectrometer.

Okay I just thought of the Amazon kits that tell you if it’s legit or not so thought maybe there would be for dosage. I’ll try to find a special chemist then

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
I use Quest for bloodwork. They are pretty inexpensive and have discounts quite often. Right now they're running 15% off until midnight PST tonight. I buy all my tests on sale and in advance as they are good for months after you purchase.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
I don’t know exactly what I need though.

I'd suggest that every time you get a test, get CBC, CMP, and Lipids tested. Depending upon what you're trying to see, you can get other stuff tested too, like Testosterone, free Test, Estrogen, Prolactin, etc...

This answer covers all the basics for your current situation. I have been doing this for years, but most of the time I'm on trt doses or cruising just a little higher. I check my labs 3-4 times a year but only check the basic health stuff CJ mentioned. When I am using heavier doses I include the hormones too and definitely still check health basics.

That’s the thing. I’ve never done bloodwork. Idk what I need to check nor what any of the tests mean. I have someone that’s very experienced and knowledgeable that can read them for me. Just want to make sure I check all the things that should be checked.

It's good that you have someone, but know that the lab report you'll receive will list your results for every item you ordered and indicate what the normal range is for people. If item X has a normal range of 50-100, and you have somewhere in the 40s, you'll know you're below range but maybe not time to dial 911 yet. The high 40s would be better than the low 40s however. Same idea for numbers over 100 for this hypothetical item.

The tests Doom mentioned can tell you about your product if the tester is reliable. The lab results from your blood can give you a rough idea of whether your Test250 is good or not, however, so that's another option for you if you want to save money and don't know how to get started on having your gear tested. There is an approximate rule of thumb mentioned on boards sometimes that your serum testosterone levels "should" be 5 times the weekly testosterone you're injecting. So 250mg/week in the syringe might produce a 1250 on your lab report. Know that individuals differ in their responses to doing what we do, and your results may vary with the time between your last injection and your blood draw for the lab. Some "sources" may sell outright bunk, some may sell low-dosed stuff, some may be very accurate, and a few intentionally overdose to impress customers. That latter is not necessarily a good thing btw ... you should know exactly what you're putting in your body, and how much, for safety's sake. If you are expecting a testosterone 1250 on your report, and you get a coupla hundred less, that does not prove your source is a thief, more likely it's the individual differences thing.

Reaction score
how much is the private md test you use i have quest around me but need all the info done to moniter health. that one for 73.99 cover that?

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
how much is the private md test you use i have quest around me but need all the info done to moniter health. that one for 73.99 cover that?

Read the thread. All the info you ask is right here to read.

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Use code NOV20 for 15% off

Reaction score
3rd cycle, test 600/wk and mast 400/wk, mk-677 25mg Ed, gw-50515 20mg Ed. Only have enough mast for 8 weeks, I think I’m gonna continue test another 4 weeks or so when mast runs out then I think I’m gonna try to get on doctor prescribed trt instead of doing it myself.

what's the plan with the mk677?

lfod14

Reaction score
Your buddy’s not searching the site, to be fair it’s a nightmare to navigate. I get my CMP with Test and E2 from the for $65

New Threads